Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 07:05 PM

632 posts, read 1,030,195 times

Advertisements

LOL. He said she "lacks sufficient game". Priceless. I have to use that one.

Ginger, no one here said anything about bodybuilding women. I know I do not find bodybuilding women to be attractive at all. As Lucario said, there is a HUGE difference between a fit, healthy, athletic, women who lifts weights, and a bodybuilding woman. Completely different.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:11 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,514,801 times
this is abbienormal (and what I recall is similar to the same level of masculinity as the bat girl had, but I could be wrong, being that the photo had scared me so much I couldn't look at it very long.) ok I'll admit the last one is a real humdinger. Now with her it's gotta be steroid injections or a photo shop job with Dwight Howard's arm's lightened and stuck on her shoulders. Now if I was gay this last chick would turn me on big time.

Last edited by GINGERSNAP1963; 03-18-2013 at 07:20 PM..

Old 03-18-2013, 07:27 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GINGERSNAP1963 View Post
this is abbienormal (and what I recall is similar to the same level of masculinity as the bat girl had, but I could be wrong, being that the photo had scared me so much I couldn't look at it very long.) ok I'll admit the last one is a real humdinger. Now with her it's gotta be steroid injections or a photo shop job with Dwight Howard's arm's lightened and stuck on her shoulders. Now if I was gay this last chick would turn me on big time.
The one on the left has great legs, the one in the middle is not attractive, and the one on the right is clearly a photoshop job.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
The one on the left has great legs, the one in the middle is not attractive, and the one on the right is clearly a photoshop job.
I agree the first one has almost perfect legs, (just don't care for those biceps) the one in the middle scares me and I just thought the last one was too funny not to add.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:33 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
I agree the first one has almost perfect legs, (just don't care for those biceps) the one in the middle scares me and I just thought the last one was too funny not to add.
Her biceps are cool. She could use a bit more mass in the calves.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:02 PM

292 posts, read 1,066,404 times
The first girl is Cindy Phillips....she is all of maybe 25? She actually has her pro card in GASPPPP....Bodybuilding. That pic of her is before she really diets down.

The girl in the middle with the dark hair is Dana Linn Baily...also another Pro in Women's Physique, which is actually a toned down version of OMG....not that Bodybuilding again. DLB pretty much keeps that same conditioning year around. She might weigh on a bad day 125lbs at 5"3.

The third one with the bad photo shopped arms I have no clue.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:06 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,943,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuluLover View Post
I like toned skinny legs. What do you guys prefer on a woman?
Woman parts.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:12 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,780,102 times
Quote:
For serious? Her thighs look like ham hocks, just way too big for her body and too muscly for what I think is attractive on a woman. Cool beans if you want to look like that or find that attractive, but I think she looks way over done and not feminine.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:28 PM

968 posts, read 1,137,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
For serious? Her thighs look like ham hocks, just way too big for her body and too muscly for what I think is attractive on a woman. Cool beans if you want to look like that or find that attractive, but I think she looks way over done and not feminine.
Same here...what happened to lady legs like these? She has a nice overall shape too. I like her hips as well. Very girly.

Moderator cut: image removed

Old 03-18-2013, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLB001 View Post
The first girl is Cindy Phillips....she is all of maybe 25? She actually has her pro card in GASPPPP....Bodybuilding. That pic of her is before she really diets down.

The girl in the middle with the dark hair is Dana Linn Baily...also another Pro in Women's Physique, which is actually a toned down version of OMG....not that Bodybuilding again. DLB pretty much keeps that same conditioning year around. She might weigh on a bad day 125lbs at 5"3.

The third one with the bad photo shopped arms I have no clue.
On a bad day the middle woman would weigh 125 at 5'3"? I guess that's because muscle weighs more than fat because she looks tiny, save the "muskels"-though hers are not big at all - just her attitude that scares me. I would have guessed more like 110 lbs. on a bad day to be honest. I'm the same height and weigh slightly more than her but tell you what, I feel like I would crush her if I sat on her - but then she would punch me and kill me. I think I'm much bigger, probably due to mine being mostly fat. Then again she is probably my daughters age too, so I'm at least twice as old as her. Anyway, back to legs, no matter what I did I never could build myself calves. I just wish I could afford to transfer my post menopausal fat around to where it should be and some of it used to be. I'd surely get myself some calves with the re-routed fat. Everything else has given into gravity on my body so why didn't any of my fat go down into my calves? After all, my boobs fell into my tummy and my neck hangs against my chest now. Not fair, just not fair at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty