Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 10:19 PM

406 posts, read 1,038,953 times

Advertisements

In this day and age anyone can say anything, "wink wink Lady Gaga". So to me if an indivual who claims to be a woman has to have ovaries, which could be proven by a couple of things like having monthly periods or giving birth. Shakira had a baby, so she's a woman even though she looks like a man. Get my point?!

Last edited by gabaghoul; 03-11-2013 at 10:43 PM..

Old 03-11-2013, 10:39 PM

406 posts, read 1,038,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by napy666 View Post
do i look like a guy, tranny or not?
Quote:
Tranny is a pejorative slang term used to describe people changing sex from male to female and awaiting full surgery. Here's an example. OP, here's the thing, it doesn't matter what you look like as long as you have papers from a doctor proving you are who you say you are. So if you have an official document that says you're a female then you're a female. If you're a male awaiting full sex change surgery then you're not female from a technical point of view. If a woman can get another woman pregnant, I don't think she's a woman . Ladies and gentleman, we live in strange times!

Old 03-12-2013, 12:08 AM

742 posts, read 678,284 times
There's plenty of female celebs with prominent chins that are considered pretty. If you ditch the pretentious EMO- Hipster look...hair, glasses, etc. If you use subtle makeup like, more feminine looking hair, as the rest us considered gorgeous or not, you'll also have better opinions about you. A lot of people say smiling in a picture makes for a better representation of yourself. I don't really agree because you have to find your photogenic look as it goes for your smile as well. Marilyn Monroe was taught to smile so her face looked better for the camera. All in all, not to say you should look like everyone else but that damn hipster style is so androgynous. Also, study up a big on photography if that's how you want to show yourself, through images.

Old 03-12-2013, 01:14 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,787,488 times
This has been one of the saddest threads I've read in a long time. In a superficial society looks are important. It shouldn't be that way, rather how good a person you are should be the main focus. Bashing someone for being different is despicable and immature. Everything changes with age. Looks, perspectives, tolerances. I prefer to think of you as a human being that deserves respect as everyone else does. (Yes even the haters and rectums.) I hope you find some inner peace and accept who you were born to be. I wish you happiness and I have to say that I haven't been this disappointed in mankind in a long time after reading some of the things I've read here. If you ever need someone to talk to please feel free to DM me any time.

Old 03-12-2013, 01:42 AM

5,128 posts, read 9,837,240 times
Quote:

People guys, girls, tell me time and time again that I look like a man.

"Penis. Schlong. Dick. Pecker. ****. Knob. Wiener. ****. Standing hampton. Big johnson. Rod. Toothbrush. Popsicle. Kielbasa. Hombre. It. That. Tongue suppressor. Taco tamer. Purple headed warrior. That finger. Third leg. Da bone. Boner. Richard. Tent pole. Deny it all you want nate....you have a penis."
Are you really asking for validation on an anonymous forum? So sad. Don't you have someone you can talk to, in person? a doctor? A counselor? a trusted adult? I think you are in need of a counselor....someone to talk to face to face.

Last edited by caligirlz; 03-12-2013 at 01:55 AM..

Old 03-12-2013, 03:01 AM

16,904 posts, read 16,116,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
This has been one of the saddest threads I've read in a long time. In a superficial society looks are important. It shouldn't be that way, rather how good a person you are should be the main focus. Bashing someone for being different is despicable and immature. Everything changes with age. Looks, perspectives, tolerances. I prefer to think of you as a human being that deserves respect as everyone else does. (Yes even the haters and rectums.) I hope you find some inner peace and accept who you were born to be. I wish you happiness and I have to say that I haven't been this disappointed in mankind in a long time after reading some of the things I've read here. If you ever need someone to talk to please feel free to DM me any time.

Yaaayyy! Well said, my friend! So cool to see you here with the proper view! I couldn't agree with you more!

Old 03-12-2013, 11:12 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,787,488 times
Thanks rainroosty. I'd send you a rep if I could. Lets all send the OP a big cyber hug.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:17 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,086 times
No.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:23 AM

7,280 posts, read 10,943,455 times
Keep asking people on the Internet this question and you'll keep getting the same answers.

Who cares what you are supposed to look like. Just look like you like and stop caring about what others think about it, unless they are paying you lots of money and your face is on magazines and in commercials.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:27 AM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Thanks rainroosty. I'd send you a rep if I could. Lets all send the OP a big cyber hug.
Not big on hugs, but I feel sorry for this person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty