Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 06:54 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,514,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Most British people under the age of 30 seem to have very regular teeth ( many kids now wear braces in Europe) and the rest ( I am French not British BTW) do not quite have the monstrous teeth most American people seem to expect.

There are terrible teeth but they tend to be found among the poorer people ( as they are in the US where most people can't afford dental care).

I personally loathe "Hollywood smiles". I find them very fake and way too regular. I prefer normal teeth. Clean, healthy and strong but not glow in the dark perfectly sized "pearls". There is a balance between Bubba Teeth and Hollywood smiles....

Teeth are part of a face's character and I like to see canines which look like canines and teeth with a little less regularity. I have always had incredibly strong healthy teeth, they are not perfectly aligned as some American teeth are but hardly bubba teeth either and they are their natural colour ( creamy white not aspirin white). I did not have to spend years with braces and I am so glad of that.

I have extremely rigorous dental hygiene and I am most certainly not about to worry about looking "perfect". I could not care less.

And I cannot stand bleached teeth. Of course yellow nicotine stained teeth are not pretty but on the other hand I see nothing wrong with people who have ivory coloured teeth which is perfectly natural.

And I am not too keen on fake boobs, fake bums, botoxed lips anf brows, facelifts etc... either. I like a face which shows you as you are not as some surgeon has made you. Any lines and scars I might have at 45 are part of me and I claim them proudly. Unless you have been disfigured in an accident or by birth and it really affects you very badly mentally I find people obsessed with their appearance dull and off putting.

I look after my skin and take as good care of myself as I possibly can ( within the limitations of my health which is sadly not very good) and I don't have any issues with actually being human and looking human. Flaws and all. I will try to age as gracefully as I can but within the confine of my own natural body.

To me it's about balance.

Both extremes are just silly IMO. Somewhere in the middle is good.
^^^^GREAT comeback Mooseketeer! Well stated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2013, 09:38 AM

632 posts, read 1,030,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants Fan View Post
What physical characteristics makes someone of the opposite sex attactive to you? I'm talking about their physical looks. So what are yours?
Every girl/woman I have ever dated have had the combo of flat stomach and awesome booty. Almost all have been athletic, with the only exception being my first wife. She was however, built natually like she was an athlete but she was the most dainty, girly, petty girl ever and she had the flat out MOST AMAZING BOOTY EVER SEEN ON AN ASIAN. EVER!!! Im talking true legendary status on a 5' 0" body and 110 pounds.

Its always the body that attracts me. Funny thing is, it can be different types of bodies - the long model look, the olympic sprinter look, the vollyball player look, the gymnast look, the wispy yoga chick look, the Kim Kardashian curvy girl look, the fitness girl look (NOT bodybuilder. Bodybuilding women are not attractive to me), or the Rin Nakai super sayan MMA fighter look (her body NOT her face) or a "big" girl like this http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...er-d4a3bh2.jpg

As far as facial features, or race, I dont have a preference really. I do like what I call the "West Valley Sherman Oaks Persian Girl" look though. Its the long hair, fashionista, pretty look like Katherine McPhee, Kim K., and even Hayden Pantierre - http://netstorage.metrolyrics.com/ar...127686_024.jpg

Bottom line - I like all women except fat women.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:06 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times
so thats Fat Bertha out the equation then....

Old 03-13-2013, 11:17 AM

1,669 posts, read 2,242,437 times
Mudflaps.

Old 03-13-2013, 12:40 PM

393 posts, read 782,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil P View Post
Another question: do you think that people are generally not attracted to physical characteristics which they themselves have? For instance, red heads with freckles are generally not attracted to other red heads with freckles.
When I was younger, I used to love men who looked nothing like me, but two of my best relationships...one of which turned into a marriage were with a man who looked like me (well same hair color, eyes, skin color, etc.). I don't really think it makes any difference though. Just the way it worked out.

I like intelligent men (to me intelligence makes a man more attractive) with nice abs and big arms. The rest can vary.

Old 03-13-2013, 12:54 PM

2,222 posts, read 3,599,312 times
Long hair, ample hips & backside, and at least a C cup. If she's pretty and has a good face I certainly don't mind a little extra chub; much rather that than a bony/ripped woman, who I imagine would feel awful to come snuggle up to after a hard day.

Old 03-13-2013, 01:20 PM

968 posts, read 1,137,779 times
Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by Yac; 01-09-2014 at 07:33 AM..

Old 03-13-2013, 01:28 PM

968 posts, read 1,137,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbiggs View Post
Long hair, ample hips & backside, and at least a C cup. If she's pretty and has a good face I certainly don't mind a little extra chub; much rather that than a bony/ripped woman, who I imagine would feel awful to come snuggle up to after a hard day.
Same here^.

Old 03-13-2013, 02:04 PM

270 posts, read 703,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants Fan View Post
Kim K's ass is fake.
You haven't seen her x-ray, haven't you?
OT, my ideal girl has to be a brunette, ample hip (I don't mind chubby cuz bone is for dogs), a bit well-endowed (tho not a must-have), cute, smart, and have a great sense of humor. Just like the girl on the M2RLK45's post is definitely IT.

Old 03-13-2013, 02:15 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,514,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2RLK45 View Post
Same here^.

That's not possible, she's built too perfectly womanly. No fair How in the world did she get blessed with such a tiny waist????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty