Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: can overwieght women still be hot
yes 135 66.83%
no 39 19.31%
some can, but I would never date a bigger girl 28 13.86%
Voters: 202. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 02:09 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times

Advertisements

I googled "sexy fat girl," and came up with this. Although she is a little overweight, she still is pretty dang hot if you ask me. I definitely would not turn her down.

Last edited by Administrator; 01-08-2014 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: copyrights
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2013, 02:14 PM

30,995 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I googled "sexy fat girl," and came up with this. Although she is a little overweight, she still is pretty dang hot if you ask me. I definitely would not turn her down.
Other than her boobs she looks doesn't look all that heavy. Cute, but too pale for my liking

Old 03-27-2013, 02:26 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,734,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
She isn't fat, she just has huge boobs. You can see her clavicle bones.

Now these are fat women;

Old 03-27-2013, 03:52 PM

2,222 posts, read 3,599,312 times
5'5", 205-210 (obese bmi fyi), absolutely a dime:

Last edited by Administrator; 01-08-2014 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: copyrights

Old 03-27-2013, 04:31 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbiggs View Post
5'5", 205-210 (obese bmi fyi), absolutely a dime:
That's photoshopped to hell.

Show me a picture of that same model without photoshopping.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:04 PM

2,569 posts, read 7,740,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
My mom can also be hypercritical as well. She is always commenting on other people's clothing or shapes. Typical comments from my mom:
1. I really don't get this whole Kim Kardashian (and Serena Williams) thing, her butt is way out of proportion.
2. (when a woman walks by in a slightly sheer dress) where is her slip!
3. OMG, her legs are way too skinny (average model or hollywood celebrity)
4. re: Queen Latifah: she is pretty and always dresses appropriately
5. "I hate showing my legs, they are way too skinny." (re: herself)

I definitely have an interesting sense of body image, because of my mom. That is for sure!
Yeah I think that is moms in general! I can't be so nice about mine, my mother was pretty awful but also critical of herself (and with comments about her own skinny legs).. a conversation once between my mom and Grandma, a few years ago (before my Grandma died) took place and went like this:

My Grandma was commenting about my tattoo which is on my upper bicep and said, to my mother, "When did she get that tattoo? It sure is big!" (My Grandma had dementia and forgot everything).. my mother responds to her with "Yeah, it sure is! Maybe if her arm wasn't so big it wouldn't look so big, hahaha!"

Nice. I was standing, literally five feet away. It may sound melodramatic but I blame her entirely for the bulimia I developed in my 20's. It's a long story but yeah, her fault!

Then again, my Grandma was the same. Before the dementia hit she was really mean. I remember when I was in my mid 20's (and at a great weight) trying on a snug fitting green velvet Christmas dress for a party. I came out of the bedroom and my Grandmother said "That looks 10 times better on your mother. You are too fat for that dress."

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"sneak ice cream to me after my mother had told me I couldn't have it"
Dad sneaking you a treat

Do you think your mother drove him off?
I have a grandmother that drove off my grandfather. She made my mom think that the guy was some evil freak even though my mom always had good memories of him. She found him as an adult and found him to be the sweetest guy in the world.
No, she told him to go. He was emotionally abusive and an alcoholic control freak. I only have a handful of positive memories of him and they were all from when I was very small. Later on, he was just as mean to me as he was to everyone else. She was no prize either, but I can see why she divorced him. However, I watched her drive off perfectly great guys that came along after him. There was one in particular, a boyfriend she had when I was in high school, that I ADORED and still miss to this day. She admits now that she was "hard on him". Ya think!? She was awful. Nothing he did was ever good enough and he worshiped the ground she walked on. Now I have the idea in my mind to look him up.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:18 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,296,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
You can see her clavicle bones.
As opposed to her clavicle...muscles?

You can see her clavicles because her gigantic breasts are pulling off all the skin on her torso.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:20 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
As opposed to her clavicle...muscles?

You can see her clavicles because her gigantic breasts are pulling off all the skin on her torso.
And some women naturally show their clavicles. I had a roommate that was around 5'2 and weighed probably 170 lbs and you could see her clavicles and she had a very trim face. Everything else was pretty big, but she never gained weight in her shoulders or face. Very odd.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:26 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,728,260 times
There are men out there looking for dates and rejecting women who USED to be obese/fat but lost the weight because 'potential to regain is higher .' It's even been said on here a few times by guys. On one hand they don't want the fat women, but only the ones who were born thin and stay thin? WTH. Never satisfied.....

Old 03-27-2013, 11:26 PM

563 posts, read 1,269,829 times
Hell yes, overweight women can be hot, and I personally prefer a woman I don't feel compelled to play the xylophone when I see her ribs sticking out badly or see her spine sticking out. I'd also rather bump some cushion instead of being jabbed by pelvic bones, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty