Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Snooki attractive?
I am a man, and I think Snooki is attractive 6 12.50%
I am a man, and I do not think Snooki is attractive 22 45.83%
I am a woman and I think Snooki is attractive 4 8.33%
I am a woman and I do not think Snooki is attractive 15 31.25%
Other 1 2.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 12:11 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,132,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
You have to be a man in order to understand it.
They have their own calculations)))
I agree with this poster. Both sexes who have been out in the world a while usually can read someone through visual contact, Basing it on everything from body language to speech. Or just a "sense" if you will. It's not 100% but a rough idea usually is a start at least about someone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2013, 12:16 PM

606 posts, read 1,606,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
What exactly makes her look like a hoodrat,or unattractive?
Her face looks ok to me. Looking at her face,I would say she is going to age well
IMO she's not unattractive. She looks like a hoodrat because of the slutty clothing she wears and the overuse of makeup, and the way she always seems to be putting her assets on display...

For those who don't know, hoodrat does not mean bad looking, it means one of those girls who is always hanging around the hood (like a rat) and all the homeboys already done hit it and can whenever they want because she's the type that gives it up for free.

Old 04-01-2013, 12:54 PM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
I agree with this poster. Both sexes who have been out in the world a while usually can read someone through visual contact, Basing it on everything from body language to speech. Or just a "sense" if you will. It's not 100% but a rough idea usually is a start at least about someone.
We do, we do, and so following this very "sense," all I can think about while looking at this "Snooki" person, is a slight headache starting at the base of my head, telling me "this is one annoying girl.."

Old 04-01-2013, 01:08 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,132,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
We do, we do, and so following this very "sense," all I can think about while looking at this "Snooki" person, is a slight headache starting at the base of my head, telling me "this is one annoying girl.."
And superficial and high maintenance, Like Fire Marshall Bill used to say:

A Deadly combination!!!!

Old 04-01-2013, 01:31 PM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
And superficial and high maintenance, Like Fire Marshall Bill used to say:

A Deadly combination!!!!
See - "high maintenance" - that's where your male thinking is already kicking in, because I wouldn't even think about it in terms of initial appraisal; it's of no interest to me, obviously...
As much as her constant display of her assets)))

Old 04-01-2013, 11:47 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,302,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Waiboi View Post
she's the type that gives it up for free.
I never understand this as an insult.

If giving it up for free is bad, then wouldn't giving it up for money be good?

Old 04-02-2013, 01:13 AM

606 posts, read 1,606,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
I never understand this as an insult.

If giving it up for free is bad, then wouldn't giving it up for money be good?
It doesn't mean "free" in the monetary context. It means "giving it up for free" and not asking for anything in return. Most all females ask for something in return, and should. For example:

*Some women ask for marriage first in return.
*Some women ask for being able to "feel in love" first in return.
*Some women ask for several successful dates first in return.
*Some women ask for a committed and faithful relationship in return.
*Some women ask to feel a "real connection" first in return.
*Some women (esp married women) ask for big ticket items in return (car, house, etc...)
*Some women ask for companionship in return.
*Some women (prostitutes) ask for money in return.
*I's sure there are many other examples...

However if a woman is giving away sex to any and all men that present themselves without asking for any of the above items or anything else, the she is indeed "givin' it up for free". And yes, I would personally have more respect for the prostitute who seeks to gain financially than the $lut that just spreads her legs for every guy that looks her way just because of, well, "why not?".

Now you get it?

Old 04-02-2013, 01:51 AM

8,975 posts, read 10,210,944 times
I foresee plastic surgery in her future. The constant tanning, besides giving her a perpetually orange hue, has probably done permanent damage to her skin. I have a sneaking suspicion she'll be the next Cat Lady.

Old 04-02-2013, 12:07 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,054,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
While I tend to agree, I DO like this Snooki:

She looks 50 times better in that pic.

I think she is pretty when she removes the layers of makeup and hair dye, and doesn't act like she's trying to fight a dude. I did laugh when I watched the clip of her getting punched though.

Old 04-02-2013, 12:14 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,500,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i wouldnt pursue her (if i were single) but if the night is ending and i have a choice between going home alone and banging a chick; id nail her.
Good luck with dealing with the drug-resistant STI that she and her cast members are harboring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty