Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 08:19 PM

3,633 posts, read 6,173,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerSunshine2016 View Post
Most guys will lie online and speak badly about women with implants, but in real life, the majority do not care, if anything, I think many guys prefer them.
Hmm. Then all my male friends are liars. I have my own 34Ds, though, so maybe they just say what they think you want to hear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2013, 09:36 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,122 times
I just, just...ugh. Y'all, go here and check out the the right column and fitting guide. Measure yourself, check out some of the posts, and reevaluate your views of what an "A", "B", "C", and "D" cup are.

A Bra That Fits

Old 04-02-2013, 08:45 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
This is the wrong place for advice.

You've already gotten a taste of the "guys don't like..."/"guys do like.."/"Who cares what guys like..." argument.

Then people will tell you you are shallow for wanting to do it and you are certainly going to end up looking like ms Frankenstein or worse.

Then some women who have boobs three or four times larger then the ones you want will tell how pitiful life is because the wrong kind of guys hound them and the right kind of guys would love them forever if they had smaller boobs like you already have.

Then you'll be asked for pre op and post op pics.

Then finally you'll find a forum dedicated to this somewhere and get real support and wont ever show up in this thread again.

I think that about covers it.

Old 04-02-2013, 09:58 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,012,483 times
My wife has a friend who got implants because she wanted them! She is already happily married, and did not do it for her husband or any other guy. She simply felt she would feel better about herself with them... so she did it.

Do what you want and what makes you feel good! Don't worry about what others think!!

Old 04-02-2013, 10:05 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,107,581 times
A B cup isn't that small in my opinion. I'm smaller than you. Do whatever you want. Who cares what people on the internet think.

Old 04-02-2013, 12:46 PM

3,337 posts, read 5,119,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerSunshine2016 View Post
Most guys will lie online and speak badly about women with implants, but in real life, the majority do not care, if anything, I think many guys prefer them.
Nope. Guys prefer real ones. But most will settle for fake ones.

Old 04-02-2013, 12:55 PM

3,337 posts, read 5,119,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
My wife has a friend who got implants because she wanted them! She is already happily married, and did not do it for her husband or any other guy. She simply felt she would feel better about herself with them... so she did it.

Do what you want and what makes you feel good! Don't worry about what others think!!

I think it speaks to ones character who think that getting bigger breasts will make them feel happy. I think a more confident woman would be happy with her current size of her breasts regardless of how big or small they are.

I think women who get a boob job just want it for the attention aspect. I'm not sure why any mother out there would get a boob job unless they have a legitimate genetic defect. I hope they aren't pressured from their husbands to do it. Very selfish and vain if you ask me. I would think the thousands spent on this surgery would be better spent on other things.

I hope for the OP sake that the surgery goes well and there are no long-term side effects.

Old 04-02-2013, 01:00 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,216,281 times
I think we're gonna need some 'before' pics. Tastefully done of course!

Old 04-02-2013, 02:23 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,705 times
I've always been too scared to even consider this, but as long as you've weighed the risks, as well as all of your options, then best of luck to ya!

Old 04-02-2013, 02:32 PM

11,050 posts, read 24,031,211 times
$8K seems like a lot of money to spend on a non-investment sort of thing. Folks always seem to think their body is themselves, whereas a lot of who someone is is what inhabits the body and not just the shell. But, if it makes you happy and you have the money, go for it, I guess.

There is a book I read last week, "Women, Food & God" which might be worthwhile for you to read before doing any major body modifications. In the book most of it was about weight as the part of their body they wanted to change but a lot of if it is a good idea or not was about the reasons why they wanted the change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty