Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2013, 07:40 PM

17,307 posts, read 22,039,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBMW View Post
Actually they say the gap is caused by the the person's anatomy because they have a wide breast bone, so the doctors say that they really can't change that unless they risk symmastia.
Makes sense but I have seen the issue "accentuated" with a new set of plants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2013, 07:45 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
It's me again. Don't have cosmetic cutting done unless it is reconstructive..I know it's not my business but you don't need it. Remember you will get old and your boobs will not. They will not fit your older body. They will be a reminder of lost youth and foolish vanity. I am a male and I love breasts. Whether they be tiny and pert or large - Frankly from an intelligent man's point of view. A great spirit- a pretty face and the vagina make up the package..don't allow some greedy doctor alter what is perfect- NO OFFENCE INTENDED. it's just my view.

Old 04-10-2013, 07:52 PM

1,881 posts, read 3,352,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizita View Post
I don't think there is anything wrong with a B cup but if this is something you think will make you happy do it. It can be a huge confidence booster.
i can't think of anything creepier in the world than a woman who puts all of her worth in her chest, and then tells other women "RAH RAH RAH JUST DO IT GIRLFRIEND!"
ever think about getting, i don't know, an education? helping someone else? those are confidence boosters, for real. would you really want to be with a man who loved you for a BODY PART that wasn't even YOURS? tell me what sense that makes. personally, i can see a fake pair from 20 paces, and while guys i know might stare at em, the non-lech guys i know think they are quite unsettling, literally. who wants to feel up a woman with liquid plastic bags piled on her chest? THAT LEAK? what is sexy in that?

if you think a boob job is a confidence booster, you got a whole lot worse problem than itty bitty t*^$ies.

Old 04-10-2013, 08:17 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,014,058 times
Don't do it! The look may seem better to you, but the feel just ain't natural. Besides, there's the chance you may lose sensation in places.
Seriously, don't!

Old 04-10-2013, 09:33 PM

Some woman are going to jump in and say that they do it for self esteem. That they don't do it for men but to impress other woman. As mentioned earlier by myself- My sister introduced me to a very attractive older woman. I am currently single other than my close relationship with my spouse - we live apart because we like it that way...Having said that- I was very interested in this woman that I was introduced too. She was tall and fit and very intelligent with an interesting history...She would have made the perfect friend...BUT the fact that she had altered lips and breast implants really bothered me. I could not bare laying together with someone with artificial breasts.

She had a wonderful face and body...I would rather have saggy old natural breasts that I would cherish for what they were.. When I embraced her as she was leaving she pressed her breasts against my chest...as if they were a selling point- They were a deal breaker...I would have called her up and spent some time with here but the relationship would NEVER have become physically intimate. I feel sorry for the woman. Don't bother crippling yourself with artificial body parts...As for the surgeons who perform these needless cosmetic procedures - They prey on the insecurity of woman....I don't loath much but I utterly loath these parasites...they are a disgrace to the medical profession.

There are some physical qualities that I see as a clue to a woman being a lady...beautiful hands are one..a pleasant face..breasts that are pert...I knew a modern dancer she used to say - "My breasts will fit into a champagne glass" - She was in great shape with a very very beautiful face....It was the face that attracted me...I don't give a damn about the size of her breasts - I had a mother - I don't need another.

Old 04-10-2013, 11:13 PM

1,881 posts, read 3,352,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Some woman are going to jump in and say that they do it for self esteem. That they don't do it for men but to impress other woman. As mentioned earlier by myself- My sister introduced me to a very attractive older woman. I am currently single other than my close relationship with my spouse - we live apart because we like it that way...Having said that- I was very interested in this woman that I was introduced too. She was tall and fit and very intelligent with an interesting history...She would have made the perfect friend...BUT the fact that she had altered lips and breast implants really bothered me. I could not bare laying together with someone with artificial breasts.

She had a wonderful face and body...I would rather have saggy old natural breasts that I would cherish for what they were.. When I embraced her as she was leaving she pressed her breasts against my chest...as if they were a selling point- They were a deal breaker...I would have called her up and spent some time with here but the relationship would NEVER have become physically intimate. I feel sorry for the woman. Don't bother crippling yourself with artificial body parts...As for the surgeons who perform these needless cosmetic procedures - They prey on the insecurity of woman....I don't loath much but I utterly loath these parasites...they are a disgrace to the medical profession.

There are some physical qualities that I see as a clue to a woman being a lady...beautiful hands are one..a pleasant face..breasts that are pert...I knew a modern dancer she used to say - "My breasts will fit into a champagne glass" - She was in great shape with a very very beautiful face....It was the face that attracted me...I don't give a damn about the size of her breasts - I had a mother - I don't need another.
it is good to know there are men like you in the world. applause.

and it brings up an interesting point, the issue of confidence. ok, so some women feel more confident with having leaking bags of carcinogenic silicone dangling from their chests pulled taut like an inflated mattress. but it occurs to me that the men who like women with big fake ones are probably suffering from a confidence problem themselves. as in, "they will think i am a big deal at the golf course if they catch a sight o' THESE".

so i guess birds of a feather....

Old 04-11-2013, 05:31 AM

52 posts, read 124,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
Yea, I don't think people judge me because of my breasts that are large for my frame. The only time I feel judged is when I have highlights, I assume people assume blonde women=dumb.
Why do you think your boobs are so big for your frame? At 32 D that's pretty average for a size 6. And a size 6 is fat ever heard of vanity sizing.

Old 04-11-2013, 05:40 AM

51 posts, read 99,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthouse66 View Post
i can't think of anything creepier in the world than a woman who puts all of her worth in her chest, and then tells other women "RAH RAH RAH JUST DO IT GIRLFRIEND!"
ever think about getting, i don't know, an education? helping someone else? those are confidence boosters, for real. would you really want to be with a man who loved you for a BODY PART that wasn't even YOURS? tell me what sense that makes. personally, i can see a fake pair from 20 paces, and while guys i know might stare at em, the non-lech guys i know think they are quite unsettling, literally. who wants to feel up a woman with liquid plastic bags piled on her chest? THAT LEAK? what is sexy in that?

if you think a boob job is a confidence booster, you got a whole lot worse problem than itty bitty t*^$ies.
I'm sorry just because someone has implants just don't assume that they don't have an education.

Old 04-11-2013, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthouse66 View Post
it is good to know there are men like you in the world. applause.

and it brings up an interesting point, the issue of confidence. ok, so some women feel more confident with having leaking bags of carcinogenic silicone dangling from their chests pulled taut like an inflated mattress. but it occurs to me that the men who like women with big fake ones are probably suffering from a confidence problem themselves. as in, "they will think i am a big deal at the golf course if they catch a sight o' THESE".

so i guess birds of a feather....
In time we will look back on the implant business and think how silly it was. I guess I am a natural man..being in the music business and in the arts for decades...woman were available at every turn. I have seen a hundred different types of breasts. No pair are the same. They vary like finger prints. I have known woman who have had problems with overly large breasts who have had reductions done because of benign growths and the extra weight that brings about back problems - I can see in severe cases why a woman would need or want a reduction.

In my wife's family and in my family the woman all have very large breasts..Odd - If they could they would have chosen smaller breasts. That's the other side of this issue.

The worst and most mindless culprits are the men who look at woman like some sort of object...MEN who insist that a woman get implants- These guys need a hard wack in the yap. Women who are slender and sleek naturally with medium or even small breasts are sexy and classy. My eldest daughter has substantial breasts and all she has figured out is that a man who stares at her breasts and does not look in her eyes is not a man worth bothering with.

What really hit home was what I mentioned recently - the older woman who spent her life trusting plastic surgeons. He breasts looked like round balloons while the rest of her had aged...she was also into heavy tanning - her skin looked like that of a flaking reptile...She had ruined herself during her life...She was the classic trophy wife who was finally dumped by her idiot spouse.

All woman are beautiful just the way they are. Either a man truly loves woman or he does not. Be thankful for exactly what you have. There will never be another you. A man of tenderness and male maturity will adore every inch of your body just the way it is.

Lastly - if you are lucky you will grow old. When you do implants will become a regret...that is a fact of life..They are no different than a bad tattoo.

I can not emphasis enough - It is YOU that is beautiful...no one body part is more important than the next. Have a beautiful spirit and you will do well- and you will be happy...Don't hand over thousands of dollars to a man with a knife and a seemingly pleasant and helpful disposition. Plastic surgeons are for the most part sneaky bastards. Con men!

Old 04-11-2013, 06:55 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,549,639 times
I'll admit that I considered getting implants more than twenty years ago. I'm glad I didn't. First of all, breast implants don't last forever and must be replaced every 10-15 years! That's a lot of money. Then there's the 10% chance of developing encapsulation around the implant - hardening of the scar tissue. Um, yeah, no thanks! Knowing me, I'd be part of that 10%!

I'm a 34A. Yes, tiny. However, I'm also petite at only 5 feet tall. It's difficult to imagine myself with bigger breasts than I have now, and if I'd only go up one cup size, honestly, why even bother? Of course, I'm also turning 50 this year, so if I were going to do anything, it'd probably be along the lines of a neck lift.

In addition, surgery of any kind is still surgery, with all of its inherent risks and recovery time.

I've never had a problem finding dates. Having small breasts hasn't impacted my life at all, except when I realize I can't wear those cute wrap around sweaters, etc. (Yes, there are padded bras, but even so, it's not enough! Those sweaters are built for at least "C" cups!) Are there men who wouldn't want to date me due to this issue? Sure. So what?

Life is too short to spend time worrying about such things, and now that I'm having a mammogram every year, I'm even more grateful that I didn't do this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty