Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 12:07 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
I know a handful of women who have boob jobs and most of them get them replaced less than every ten years. Google it.
Thats not a requirement at all. I've had mine for almost 13 with no problems at all. My other gf has had hers for 15
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2013, 12:36 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,952,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Pulcino Pio View Post
Most of the girls I know with big natural breasts tend to be smart. I don't ever recall anybody expecting them to be dumb. I don't even recall people expecting beautiful girls to be dumb either.

Guys with lower IQ probably associate breast implants with intelligence. They are too dumb themselves to figure out who is smart and who is not, so they need to use a shortcut.
The physical attribute (positive or negative) has nothing to do with intelligence. The thought process that goes into creating through artificial means what nature didn't provide does.

Breast implants do have a link to intelligence. Many of the women who complain that men see them as objects, pay a doctor to implant objects into their breasts to make them larger.

Now explain why, if a woman implants objects into her breasts that others should not see them as exactly what they are, objects. The utter hypocrisy of women who turn themselves into objects and the complain that others treat them as such is amazing.

The idea that one implants something into their breasts so that others react to them differently certainly does reflect on intelligence.

Women get breast implants to gain attention and then want to control the type of attention they receive. How does that work? Please, trying to argue that breast implants are for anything other than getting attention is about as dishonest as it gets. We aren't talking about those with medical needs or those that through some misfortune require or need some form of augmentation to maintain what they had.

This is not like wearing clothes, you can take them off. If the implants come with zippers so you can remove them, well, ok but they don't. You stuff some material into your breasts and then want others to believe that it has nothing to do with intelligence?

Old 04-15-2013, 01:21 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Here's the funny thing about this whole topic: IF guys could get dick implants, there'd lines out the doors for years and years. Obviously their just pissed we can fix our tyt problems and they are stuck with their small dicks..
Why are small breasts considered a problem?
Why are small penises considered a problem?
Some of us ladies actually like small penises.

Old 04-15-2013, 01:24 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlymike View Post
Look you have the money and it's your body who cares what the internet thinks. If you feel you would be better off with this then get it. Men don't really care honestly we don't.
This. Men don't care.

Heck,they would do each other if desperate

Despite what men on here say,there are lots of men who like small breasts,the reason being it looks youthful.

Old 04-15-2013, 01:47 PM

685 posts, read 1,105,503 times
Implants can last over 20 years. That is a total myth about having to get them re-done every 10 years or so. The only reason you HAVE TO get them re-done, is if one ruptures. I know people going on 15 years plus with the same ones.

Last edited by Me 82; 04-15-2013 at 02:21 PM..

Old 04-15-2013, 02:04 PM

22,591 posts, read 47,670,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me 82 View Post
The only reason you HAVE TO get them re-done, is if one raptures. I know people going on 15 years plus with the same ones.
Chuckling at that visual.....

Old 04-15-2013, 02:20 PM

685 posts, read 1,105,503 times
You do know a rupture is a really slow leak that takes a long time to even notice. Sorry to bust your visual of it deflating on contact like a balloon. Spelt the word wrong the first time lol.

Old 04-15-2013, 03:40 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Chuckling at that visual.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me 82 View Post
You do know a rupture is a really slow leak that takes a long time to even notice. Sorry to bust your visual of it deflating on contact like a balloon. Spelt the word wrong the first time lol.
Depends. Some aren't so slow. I know a woman who woke up one morning with what her husband described as a "flat tire". That was right around the ten year mark.

Old 04-15-2013, 04:01 PM

7,099 posts, read 27,184,501 times
Which is best....ans honest woman or one that pretend that she is something that she isnt?

Old 04-15-2013, 05:23 PM

51 posts, read 99,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
Which is best....ans honest woman or one that pretend that she is something that she isnt?
I don't think women with implants act like their boobs are real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty