Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 12:28 PM

31 posts, read 35,730 times

Advertisements

[quote=HomeIsWhere...;29006444]^This

I understand what Mr. Harry is alluding to when he writes about sitting and everything inside can be seen, I believe he is making a reference to the family jewels and I applaud him for his concern. This first pair of shorts is actually a running short with a built in brief to contain the family jewels as well as Heat Gear technology which wicks moisture/perspiration away from the skin to keep it cool and comfortable.

Thanks dude....i will prefer first one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2013, 12:54 PM

5,128 posts, read 9,837,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryRk View Post
hey dude,till now i dont have mid thigh length shorts.before puchasing i need opinion of others.
I was suggesting that you post a picture of yourself so we can have a better idea what style of shorts would look great on you. Or post a picture of someone with a similar body. Not everyone has the physique to wear the shorter mid thigh shots being discussed.

Just curious, where do you live that is so blazing hot?

BTW, I'm not a dude, I'm a dudette

Old 04-06-2013, 01:01 PM

5,128 posts, read 9,837,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryRk View Post
thanks for suggestion but when i will sit,everything inside can be seen.so i fear to wear them.But here is hot weather so i much need to wear them becoz of so much sweat in pants.Is it feel weird to person who will got peek in shorts.
good idea. I definitely don't want to see the family jewels peeking out your short leg.

Old 04-06-2013, 09:38 PM

Thumbs up Thanks Dudette....I was unaware of that.I am from India (Rajasthan State).Surely i will post picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirlz View Post
I was suggesting that you post a picture of yourself so we can have a better idea what style of shorts would look great on you. Or post a picture of someone with a similar body. Not everyone has the physique to wear the shorter mid thigh shots being discussed.

Just curious, where do you live that is so blazing hot?

BTW, I'm not a dude, I'm a dudette
India( rajasthan)

Old 04-06-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Look at the pics of shorts above.
Do you like this length or you want them to be shorter?
i will prefer First one.but slight baggier at bottom so that they will be free around thighs

Old 04-06-2013, 10:00 PM

Default do you mean that is it ok for me wear those.And someone will neglete it and not feel weird after accedental peeking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirlz View Post
good idea. I definitely don't want to see the family jewels peeking out your short leg.
I am not going to show them intentionally.I was just asking if it happen accedently.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:42 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,086 times
Check it in the dressing room. Depends on the leg cut and your leg girth as well as underwear choice like:

Jockey Men's Underwear, Classic Boxer Brief 4 Pack - Underwear - Men - Macy's

Depends on your leg and the short. They do make ones that are shorter but longer tightie whitie length.
Jewels always contained in that style.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:53 PM

Default I like to wear Bikini Briefs.

since it is hot here i prefer to lesser cloths.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
What you pair with the shorts will make all the difference. (Shoes, shirt, & other styling). Picture examples of the look you're going for would be helpful. Will the ensemble give a masculine-athletic vibe? Geek-chic? Eclectic-eccentric? Preppy? Overall I am very much for shorter length shorts on men, when they are done right. I'm sick of the to-the-knee look all the time. Yawn.

Eclectic-eccentric with baggy bottom,so that i will not feel sweat around thighs

Last edited by HarryRk; 04-07-2013 at 09:14 AM.. Reason: spelling mistake
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty