Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 12:33 PM

2,377 posts, read 5,400,715 times

Advertisements

Has anyone tried this yet?? Sounds too good to be true !! Don't know if I should gamble the $28 for it or not ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2008, 04:23 PM

1 posts, read 7,826 times
I was wondering the same thing. Have you heard anything about it since you posted this?

Old 03-28-2008, 04:34 PM

No, have not heard a word.. funny,though.. I keep getting reps from non members on this post...

Old 03-28-2008, 04:43 PM

1,224 posts, read 3,373,422 times
I have herd that it was not very good kind of like the egg white stuff.The lady was telling me that it pulls your skin wich in the long run over time is not good for your skin at all.

Old 03-29-2008, 08:22 AM

Well, that does it for me...if I saved all the $$ I've spent on "snake oil" I'd be able to get real 'work' done!!! Or the alternative...live with what I got

Old 03-29-2008, 09:23 AM

27,336 posts, read 27,387,014 times
We know its a selling tool, but do we really listen to or read the fine print before buying some of those expensive 'face lift' things? Many say they 'make you appear' younger, but as soon as you wash your face, it washes off. Ponds with vitamin E or Oil of Olay with sunscreen is more my need, it may not give me 'baby-soft' skin but it does well with moisturizing.

Old 03-29-2008, 09:50 AM

562 posts, read 2,402,700 times
Michelleleigh , interesting to hear about these products damaging the skin. I used Anew Clinical Lift for the last year and have been wanting to reorder as I am out. It did give a nice temporary lift, even better than an Estee Lauder product that I got for free w/ a promotion. I have avoided tanning my face for the past 20 years and would hate to think I am ruining my skin with a product that is supposed to help.

Old 03-29-2008, 05:53 PM

1,224 posts, read 3,373,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabumom07 View Post
Michelleleigh , interesting to hear about these products damaging the skin. I used Anew Clinical Lift for the last year and have been wanting to reorder as I am out. It did give a nice temporary lift, even better than an Estee Lauder product that I got for free w/ a promotion. I have avoided tanning my face for the past 20 years and would hate to think I am ruining my skin with a product that is supposed to help.
It was just the anew instant facelift she was talking about, she said that the rest of the Anew products were good specially the newest ones. it was just the face lift one that is not very good for your skin.This lady used to work for lancome and avon.and She that avon and oil of oly were very good and cheaper to boot

Old 08-12-2008, 09:16 PM

1 posts, read 7,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudeyrose View Post
Has anyone tried this yet?? Sounds too good to be true !! Don't know if I should gamble the $28 for it or not ...
I Really like the anew products, Ive used the Clinical lift, but I think the very best one is the Anew Clinical Thermafirm, Ive used this for the past few years, and I think it works way better then the lift, also ive used the new expressions line filler..and also love that....

Old 08-13-2008, 05:50 AM

5,404 posts, read 15,988,586 times
None of these "lifting" products will ruin your skin, but they are a temporary thing...it washes (or wipes) off, and you're back to where you were to start with. Many of the newer cosmetics do make you APPEAR to have better skin than you really do--that's the key work "APPEAR"! Only a surgical facelift will actually GIVE you a younger face (or at least, until you begin the aging process again!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty