Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 09:48 PM

133 posts, read 171,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I'm not assuming anything. I never stated all men like it...it had no bearing on this thread being that wasn't what the OP's questions were about. This thread had nothing to do with how it relates to your partner or others. It was about the physical act of being waxed.

Are you the same guy who just keeps re-incarnating yourself on C-D over and over again? The one that thinks he's a "manly man" because he gets a little grease on his knuckles??? Or do I have you confused with someone else?
You clearly have a issue with this. I'm with the other ladies earlier in the thread.

I'll walk away...

I know I'm making you angry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2013, 11:24 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Absolutely. You have to at least try it once, and vacation is a great time. If you are going with someone, I'll give it a triple "yay", it will be a great treat for him too.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-09-2013, 06:44 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,855,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
It hurts your kooter. Yet makes it easy if you wear sexy bathingsuits. Plus if you have a slip of the suit -aaaah-at least no hair.

Personally I just trim and shave the hedges. Sometimes my artsy side comes in a I make shapes. Like the flames-new meaning to the saying fire crotch.
The hedges! I love it. I think I'll call them that from now on.

Old 05-10-2013, 09:38 PM

7,099 posts, read 27,175,023 times
Do whatever please you. However if BF wants you to, think long and hard. I can't see wanting to please a guy that wanted me to look like a Barbie doll.

and by the way, wait long enough and Mother Nature will take care of it for you. Bare is not only looking like Barbie or a five year old. It's also means being bare like the old, old woman. Picture that if you want to.

Old 05-10-2013, 10:31 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
Do whatever please you. However if BF wants you to, think long and hard. I can't see wanting to please a guy that wanted me to look like a Barbie doll.

and by the way, wait long enough and Mother Nature will take care of it for you. Bare is not only looking like Barbie or a five year old. It's also means being bare like the old, old woman. Picture that if you want to.
Aw now I need gouge my eyes out. Thanks!

Old 05-11-2013, 12:49 AM

286 posts, read 331,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Absolutely. You have to at least try it once, and vacation is a great time. If you are going with someone, I'll give it a triple "yay", it will be a great treat for him too.
I'm getting hungry

Old 05-11-2013, 01:25 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post

LOL. You don't have to go all bare. Why try and make a guy feel bad about such a minor thing? It makes sex feel great, it's cleaner, and there are all kinds of variations that are nothing to do with looking old OR like a 5 year old.

I thought getting a brazilian was par for the course... didn't know it still generated any kind of conversation.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-11-2013, 03:57 AM

2,982 posts, read 4,098,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amontillado View Post
Painful, a waste of money, unhealthy and not even attractive--what's the motivation here?
My wife does it and I prefer it over the natural look. She feels cleaner and I think it's sexier. Money well spent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth56 View Post
I don't think looking like a five-year old down there is attractive at all, man or woman.
Good lord. Repressed much?

Old 05-11-2013, 08:31 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,855,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
My wife does it and I prefer it over the natural look. She feels cleaner and I think it's sexier. Money well spent!

Good lord. Repressed much?
I think the "look like a five year old" thing is rather juvenile itself. While I don't shave/wax, it's not because I fear "looking like a five year old" - its just a preference I and my husband agree we like. It's no different to me than whether someone wants to wear their (head) hair long or short, or dye it auburn or blonde, etc. It's just a style preference...and I guess, much like the clothes I wear and the hairstyle on my head, I'm a little offbeat compared to cultural "norms" these days.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:16 PM

1,458 posts, read 2,657,533 times
I vote Yay for wax, Nay on totally bare.

I am firmly in the camp that if a man isn't turned on by the sexual characteristics of an adult female - including one that is a major harbinger of adulthood - then he is not one that I am interested in. This does not mean that it can't be kept very tame, for mutual benefit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty