Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 07:12 AM

7 posts, read 9,122 times

Advertisements

I dont think wearing Jeans or skirts women makes any difference. I love wearing both.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2013, 11:39 PM

38 posts, read 43,318 times
I prefer pants over skirts most of the time, I think there is no difference in women wearing skirt or pant. Both have different look and comfort level. I usually like to wear skirts a home and some fun parties with my friends and pants when I go to office.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:08 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,599,761 times
I don't know what you mean by "type of woman", but I only wear pants. The last time I wore a dress was to a Christmas party in 1995. I have very fair skin, I don't tan, sunless tan products streak on me (I've bought cheap & expensive ones), so I have ugly legs. NO WAY I'm wearing a dress.

Old 06-20-2013, 09:43 PM

37,617 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Is there a difference between the type of women who wear pants VS women who wear skirts/dresses?

I was going to post this in a different place such as Psychology or Relationships, but then I thought it would probably be more appropriate here.

Anyway, I would appreciate any thoughts or opinions on this. Thanks.
I much prefer skirts/dresses, in summer. They are cooler, prettier, and easier to get on and off at the gym on my lunch hour!

Old 02-05-2014, 04:41 PM

1 posts, read 1,362 times
Default skirts or pants

IM 55 so maybe in a different crowd. I prefer a skirt anytime I can wear one. I am much warmer in the winter time in a long wool skirt with a few layers under it, and boots. Much more comfortable than pants.

Old 02-05-2014, 07:30 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,591,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Is there a difference between the type of women who wear pants VS women who wear skirts/dresses?

I was going to post this in a different place such as Psychology or Relationships, but then I thought it would probably be more appropriate here.

Anyway, I would appreciate any thoughts or opinions on this. Thanks.
I prefer pants in the winter, summer dresses or shorts in warmer weather...

Old 02-05-2014, 07:34 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,591,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
I remember this episode of wife swap and they swapped a religious and non religious family.
The little girls told the other m that she wasn't a woman because she wore pants.
They couldn't have been more than 7.

I hate people like that, not the kids but the adults who brainwashed them.

It's like.....hello I have a vagina no matter what I am wearing....so what now?

I usually always wear pants or shorts, I also always have my hair done and make up on and my nails painted, I look plenty like a woman.

I'd love to point out to those people that their dresses are made of mixed cottons and probably some polyester. That was once frowned up in the bible.

Silly people who contradict themselves.....they be sooooo silly.

LMAO~ oh yes, I was a member of the UPCI, the same organization as them, for years.. :P Yes it's about legalism and control through fear, at it's best.....

Old 02-05-2014, 08:04 PM

9,556 posts, read 20,801,597 times
Well most women who wear skirts/dresses also wear pants...

Old 02-06-2014, 05:32 AM

213 posts, read 377,016 times
[quote=txtqueen;29629093]Yeah there is a huge difference, women who wea only skirts are more "delicate" and religious.

Hahahahahahahahahha. I'm not delicate or overly religious and I love to wear dresses. They make me feel so free and uninhibited. I hate waistbands and only wear pants in the winter (a very short window in Arizona).

Shoots down that theory.......

Old 02-06-2014, 07:27 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
[quote=krazykatlady;33350373]
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
Yeah there is a huge difference, women who wea only skirts are more "delicate" and religious.

Hahahahahahahahahha. I'm not delicate or overly religious and I love to wear dresses. They make me feel so free and uninhibited. I hate waistbands and only wear pants in the winter (a very short window in Arizona).

Shoots down that theory.......
Nor I and same feeling here. Nothing to do with being more feminine or any such nonsense either, when I do wear my slacks or jeans, I feel no less like a lady/woman, whatever term one wishes to use. I am a woman, my apparel doesn't define that. Men were wearing skirts and dresses long before it was a fashion staple for woman, so what does that say about skirts dress or pants. I'd love to see, some, men in skirts/kilts actually.

Last edited by TRosa; 02-06-2014 at 08:25 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty