Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 01:53 PM

3,982 posts, read 10,462,106 times

Advertisements

Never a controversial topic.

As someone interested in women, how much body hair on a woman are you comfortable with

Underarms None stubble wild and woolly
Legs None stubble wild and woolly
he he he()

As a woman, how much body hair you comfortable with

he he he()

Watching the Walking Dead, and it got me to thinking. After a year, I would imagine most ladies would look like
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...eeWarriors.jpg

I have read stories that young guys today are stunned to learn that women are not naturally hairless below the eyebrows...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2013, 01:58 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,146,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblue View Post

As someone interested in women, how much body hair on a woman are you comfortable with

he he he()

he he he()

Watching the Walking Dead, and it got me to thinking. After a year, I would imagine most ladies would look like

I have read stories that young guys today are stunned to learn that women are not naturally hairless below the eyebrows...

Besides on her head and maybe pubic hair, hair on a women is gross. Especially facial hair or hair on her chest.

Old 06-03-2013, 01:59 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,301,769 times
I keep myself pretty hair free, but I also HATE excessive or dark body hair on men.

Old 06-03-2013, 02:00 PM

31,040 posts, read 22,077,427 times
I feel a beard would definately be out. No more than some Elvis side burns on a woman

Old 06-03-2013, 02:24 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblue View Post

he he he()

he he he()

I think this is a thread that is inspired by the affect Hollywood has on America.
If one isn't careful, they believe that a woman with hair other than her head and eye brows a lil down there is 'too much'.
And some women think guys have perfect eyebrows and a lil fuzz on their arms cause guys in hollywood are seldom on the silver screen with body hair.

Most women I date shave their legs about 2 x's a week, maybe 3 x's. Over time, almost always the woman gets comfortable and shaves her legs once a week. And most shave under their arms daily.
Also, some women wax if they have hair other places than legs, underarms. Some women don't. A lot of the time, guys don't notice/don't care. Depends on a lot of factors.

I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you have the following:
A VISIBLE happy trail (not just light peach fuzz)
Hair on areas that your bra covers.
If your upper lip or chin has serious peach fuzz or is noticeable, you probably want to do something about it.
And hair 'down there'? I donno, pretty much up to you, but it is 2013, and there are trends.

Since we aren't post apocalypse yet, it is probably a good idea to have some sorta maintenance schedule, especially if you are one of the hairier people compared to your social group of the same sex.

Old 06-03-2013, 02:27 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
I don't have a lot of hair. And the little I do on my legs and arms are blonde. I don't even have armpit hair. Genetic defect that I inherieted. A good one too!

Old 06-03-2013, 02:31 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,802,098 times
Some woman really need to understand that having that hair on the upper lip is HORRENDOUSLY unattractive. Shave/wax that damn thing off and your world will open up. That goes along with legs and armpits as western society is used to. Sorry, im not a hippie, shaved woman are much more attractive.

Oh and for Gods sake, if you have nipple hair or excessive nose hair, get rid of it. So utterly gross....

To be fair, I shave/trim my "manly bits" with a body groom shaver when I am in the dating scene, shave my noise hairs and growing unibrow and the back/shoulder hairs frequently. I also make sure any unsightly mole hairs are plucked as well. So yes, I put the same standards for me as I do for women.

Last edited by AT-AT28; 06-03-2013 at 02:43 PM..

Old 06-03-2013, 02:41 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,811,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I don't have a lot of hair. And the little I do on my legs and arms are blonde. I don't even have armpit hair. Genetic defect that I inherieted. A good one too!
I'm blonde too but below the knee needs to be waxed about every 4-5 weeks and I get my armpits done at the same time. I should do what my sister did. Get laser hair treatment. After 3 rounds, most of her leg hair stopped growing back and we have pretty similar hair and skin. I'm not sharing info on my pubic region.

I was horrified to have my first nipple hair when I was pregnant. I haven't had one since, but that freaked me out.

Old 06-03-2013, 02:50 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
I'm really not hairy at all, so I shave my armpits regularly and do my legs just knees down every few days if I'm wearing skirts/dresses. My hair is very fine and blonde from knees up. Considering I don't get intimate with men very often I don't really worry about my lady bits but I do keep things trim and neat down there.

Old 06-03-2013, 02:50 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times
I find it hard to believe that a woman would end up looking like a wookie. That's A LOT of hair!

Anyways, I've had laser hair removal and it's awesome!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty