Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 02:45 PM

45,356 posts, read 60,546,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriV E uhM View Post
LMAO. This is the first thread which has been of no benefit to me. Thanks for your input. *bang*
Ok, I'll offer some sage advice:
Don't, under any circumstances, get a Prince Albert.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2013, 02:49 PM

109 posts, read 265,129 times
Thanks guys, I was being a little sarcastic. The pain is slowly going away at the moment. I am just curious how long I should expect pain? Not to confuse pain with sensitivity.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:52 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,860,305 times
Quote:
Thanks guys, I was being a little sarcastic. The pain is slowly going away at the moment. I am just curious how long I should expect pain? Not to confuse pain with sensitivity.
It will hurt for a few days, maybe weeks. Be sure to clean it as instructed... you do NOT want it to get infected.

Old 06-20-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
It will hurt for a few days, maybe weeks. Be sure to clean it as instructed... you do NOT want it to get infected.
Thanks for the tip. What's the safest/best way to clean them?

Old 06-20-2013, 03:06 PM

19,480 posts, read 25,145,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nifear View Post
Quote:
Thanks for the tip. What's the safest/best way to clean them?
Ask for advice on cleaning at the piercing place. They may recommend something different for nipple piercing than piercings of other body parts.

Old 06-20-2013, 03:06 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,354,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
I know that Pikantari (how are you? Long time, no chat) will disagree but I think of piercings on men (and really women, too) the same way I think of helicopters. If God had meant helicopters to fly and men to have nipple piercings He would have given helicopters wings and nipples pre-set holes.

This will sound rude, but if we were face to face I would tell you to suck it up while laughing hysterically.
I have no strange piercings...... lol

Old 06-20-2013, 03:07 PM

2,309 posts, read 4,383,410 times
Both my wife and myself have both of ours pierced.

One of the main reasons was to experience the pain that will send you into the next universe.

Believe me it was exquisite.

Old 06-20-2013, 03:11 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,696,907 times
Quote:
Help me! I just got my nipple piercings, and my right-side nipple is still throbbing/hurting and it's been two hours so far. I just took two extra-strength Tylenol's to see how that goes. I will use the ice pack later tonight.

I pierced my nipples because my wife once told me she would be more attracted if I were to do it. Oh boy does it pain so bad! How long am i expecting this pain? It sorta feels as if the needle is still stabbing me ahhh..

Mine hurt and was sensitive for almost a year. I had to take them out when I had surgery and never put them back in. I guess I just wasn't meant to have nipple piercings even though I liked the way they looked.

Old 06-20-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Mine hurt and was sensitive for almost a year.
shoot me!!!

Old 06-20-2013, 05:17 PM

Update: 6 hours later it was hurting, but the moment I took a cold drink and wrapped it with a shirt and placed it on my nipples, I no longer feel pain at all. Maybe a slight 5% pain every so often, but cooling it down took away all of my pain. AWESOME. I hope I didnt just jinx myself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty