Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 08:19 AM

2,546 posts, read 6,875,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Yes, I agree.

I was heading outside in the morning, and didn't have time to post more photos.

Here are MY ideal

For all of your viewing pleasure

http://bumpshack.com/wp-content/uplo...ned-photos.jpg

http://motorsportsnewswire.files.wor...ripebikini.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...png?1319498813

http://images.cbssports.com/images/s...ferwalcott.jpg
The last girl lives in AZ. I saw her in person once- she is friends with someone I worked for.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:14 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn07 View Post
The last girl lives in AZ. I saw her in person once- she is friends with someone I worked for.
really?

does she look that in person?

Old 07-10-2013, 09:24 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,712,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
+1

EDIT: I tried to find a slightly more curvy model to post, but I couldn't find one appropriate for a family forum. I wonder why that is...

Kate Upton gets airbrushed to all H. Boobs from high body fat. Truth of her backside:

Old 07-10-2013, 12:13 PM

2,546 posts, read 6,875,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
really?

does she look that in person?
I didn't see her in a bikini- she was wearing a dress but yes she looked fit. She is very pretty.
She has recent pics on her Twitter. She is pregnant with her third child but is only 2 or 3 months along so she isn't really showing yet.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:19 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,101,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Boobs from high body fat.
Exactly. Which is why I prefer women with a little meat on their bones.

I have always maintained that if you want to know what body type really turns on the average male, turn off fashion TV and pick up a man's jack rag. Not a Playboy or some tasteful magazine with a primary focus on politics and sports, but a filthy one from the top rack that guys buy for one explicit purpose. I can guarantee that skinny women sporting B-cups will be few and far between its pages. The sole reason most models are super-skinny with small to no breasts is because the fashion industry is run by homosexuals who are turned on by adolescent boys. They use models that reflect that specific body type as they see it as the beauty ideal. It really is too bad that women don't seem to get that fact.

Last edited by Annuvin; 07-10-2013 at 01:46 PM..

Old 07-10-2013, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Exactly. Which is why I prefer women with a little meat on their bones.

I have always maintained that if you want to know what body type really turns on the average male, turn off fashion TV and pick up a man's jack rag. Not a Playboy or some tasteful magazine with a primary focus on politics and sports, but a filthy one from the top rack that guys buy for one explicit purpose. I can guarantee that skinny women sporting B-cups in it will be few and far between its pages. The sole reason most models are super-skinny with small to no breasts is because the fashion industry is run by homosexuals who are turned on by adolescent boys. They use models that reflect that specific body type as they see it as the beauty ideal. It really is too bad that women don't seem to get that fact.
I have to agree with you on this one. My older brother married a 5'11" former fashion model. She is not famous but she has the typical runway look. She is super skinny. She has A cup breasts, no butt, but she has amazing long legs and an okay looking face.

I don't have big breasts either, Mine are 32C or 34B, but I am also very slim, I have 35 inches hips though, and I have toned long legs. I am thinking about getting an implants, but all my exes have told me I didn't need one, and my boyfriend is a super hunk. He is 6'1", with six pack and all that. He is a butt man who likes perky breast (B, C cup) I LOVE men with six pack and muscles. So we happen to be perfect fit.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Kate Upton gets airbrushed to all H. Boobs from high body fat. Truth of her backside:
I am sure 99% of the women's backside are way worse than Kate's. This girl is still gorgeous.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:59 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Kate has a high body fat content but she still has no curves except in the front.
She has no waist,and no butt.Looks like a man from the back.
She is the apple shape that so many men claim they don't like.

She proves any shape can be beautiful.

The best shaped woman to me are the ones featured in urban magazines.

Old 07-10-2013, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Kate has a high body fat content but she still has no curves except in the front.
She has no waist,and no butt.Looks like a man from the back.
She is the apple shape that so many men claim they don't like.

She proves any shape can be beautiful.

The best shaped woman to me are the ones featured in urban magazines.

Judging by the responses I received from this thread, my conclusion is just that every woman is beautiful. We just have to feel comfortable with what we have.

My boyfriend is not a breast guy at all. He likes round firm butt. B,C cups is more than good enough for him. I assume my big brother likes pretty face and long legs, my other brother lol, I don't know what he likes. I think he likes Vanessa williams, black chick with the classic good looks, but a short white chick broke his heart in the past. He loved that white chick the most. So I guess different men have different tastes.

I just decide to be happy with what I have. I am very thankful that I have good men in my life.

Yes, those ladies in urban magazines are super hot.

Old 07-10-2013, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Are we talking about the same girl?

She's not super-skinny by any stretch of the imagination but to say she has no curves nor waist is laughable.
Yeah, that is the look I like. Not super skinny, but definitely not fat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty