Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2013, 07:28 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,904,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Italian is white, and hispanics are not discriminated against as much by white women in terms of dating.

He is correct that is is rare to see white women with asian, Indian, Arab, etc.

I can't speak to Asian, but Arab men are obsessed with white women, especially blonde. I think that Indian men are too.

We are a status symbol.

SO, if you are seeking status symbols, you cannot complain that white women are too, and Indian is not it.

You are hot, though, and when you get older it will be easier imo no matter where you are, but at your age, yeah, somewhere other than the south/southwest.

So true. When I was bleached blonde, it seemed like all the Asian and Middle Eastern men went full perv on me. There is definitely a huge fetish for it among those groups. Now that I'm a darker shade, I feel more comfortable to go about my business without being leered at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
Wow. Just wow. I can't even begin to tell you how many things are wrong with this post.
I know! I wonder if her sons know she believes their coloring is "inferior". LOL!

Old 07-09-2013, 07:29 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,549,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
It's not irrelevant to this discussion. He wants to place blonds on a pedestal as a prize. I pointed out that in many instances, their looks fade as they reach their 30s...

Tiger Wood's ex is a prime example.
He's not talkinga bout marriage, #1, and he already stated that to him a 10 fading to a 6 is better than a 4 that stays a 4.

I also disagree with the premise. I am as pale as they come and have blue eyes, but I look younger than I am (and i'm way over 30).

Same for my mother, and her mother.

On my mother's side we are predominantly Nordic, Irish, Scottish.......My father's side is English, French, Irish, etc.........

Old 07-09-2013, 07:30 PM

66 posts, read 70,633 times
So I am hearing

Dallas, TX
Austin, TX
Southern California

How about some of the Midwest states like Nebraska, Minnesota, and Wisconsin where like 80 percent of the population is White? I heard people there are more relaxed on race than Southerners.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:32 PM

[quote=MagnoliaThunder;30406139]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
It might have to do with me living in the deep south region of America but I have rarely received as much compliments on my looks as my friend as. He is always complemented and everyone talks about how good he looks and everything. For me, this is never really the case, maybe it is because I live in the south or who knows how the rest of America is like.

I have dated attractive women who were Latina, Asian-White mixed, and Latin-White mixed. Interracial dating between White women and foreign looking men does not happen down here, I live in Atlanta, never seen a White woman with an Asian, Indian, Hispanic, or Middle Eastern husband/boyfriend.

Overall though, do I have to live with the fact that if it ever came to anything beauty or fashion or looks related, I would never be as good as my friend?

OP, move to Dallas...here you will have your PICK of women of ANY color! Your friend I would consider "cute"...you I would consider "handsome"...if you are a nice guy, not a jerk, with your looks you will have your hands full with all the women interested in you! Come on over!
Dallas? Are you kidding me? Has it changed so much in the past 10 years? It was the most superficial place when I was there all the time..........

Old 07-09-2013, 07:34 PM

Quote:
So I am hearing

Dallas, TX
Austin, TX
Southern California

How about some of the Midwest states like Nebraska, Minnesota, and Wisconsin where like 80 percent of the population is White? I heard people there are more relaxed on race than Southerners.
Um, no way on the MW.

And I don't agree about Dallas, but I could be wrong. My Dallas friends freaked the f out when I dated an Arabic man. And that was at age 30 or so. And if you don't have a BMW or other fine ass car/crib, forget it.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:35 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
By the way OP, are those pics really of you and your friend?

Old 07-09-2013, 07:39 PM

66 posts, read 70,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Um, no way on the MW.

And I don't agree about Dallas, but I could be wrong. My Dallas friends freaked the f out when I dated an Arabic man. And that was at age 30 or so. And if you don't have a BMW or other fine ass car/crib, forget it.
I actually read that states like Minnesota and Wisconsin are relaxed on the issue and that Latino looking men and swarthy men are desired there because they are so rare. Hmm, nice to hear a new perspective.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:41 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,904,464 times
Quote:
told you, I am Americanized, only thing Indian about me is my appearance and the eyes give it away

dunno what world you live in but I have met Italians, they aren't that dark as people would want to believe, most of them look like Andrea Pirlo, Alessandro Ambrossini, Francesco Totti, or Paolo Maldini

plastic surgery

Old 07-09-2013, 07:43 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Its amazing how some pictures...some of the exact same pictures...can be found all over the interwebernets.

My posts are being avoided for a reason, right OP!

Old 07-09-2013, 07:44 PM

The eyes do not give it away. you said 'Americanized'. so there is an accent and maybe more to that aspect.

Are you seriously going to choose where to move based on this?

There are huge differences between the Midwest, Dallas, Austin, and CA

(and I still disagree about Dallas, unless you have lots of $$$$$ - that's what the kind of women you want in Dallas care about.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty