Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2013, 09:58 PM

515 posts, read 623,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
ya I am not sticking to dating minorities

I struggle with White girls in the Atlanta area and want to know other than breaking into the greek crowd what I can do to be with them and hook up with them. You say looks aren't the issue but I want to know how to break down the barrier, I am determined to find out. An attractive Blonde is indeed the kind of woman I want and all these comments insulting them isn't going to stop me. So unless your next comment is about where in the USA I can move to date these kinds of girls assuming I have other things to offer than looks, you are just wasting your time on this thread.

I heard Minnesota might be a good pick from what I read.
If your conversations with women when you meet them are as clueless and shallow as most of your posts within your thread I believe there is no doubt why you have failed at "scoring" with "white" women. They might be "white" but that doesn't mean they are dumb. Stop acting like a douche and they won't treat you like one.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:58 PM

720 posts, read 765,589 times
You're gorgeous. If it's that much of an issue, maybe moving is something to think about in the future. It's really not all about looks, it's kindness, romance, humor, etc. Those things can make plain guys (which you aren't) extremely handsome. Oh! And confidence...very important!

Old 07-09-2013, 10:00 PM

66 posts, read 70,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrockfisher View Post
If your conversations with women when you meet them are as clueless and shallow as most of your posts within your thread I believe there is no doubt why you have failed at "scoring" with "white" women. They might be "white" but that doesn't mean they are dumb. Stop acting like a douche and they won't treat you like one.
if you think I even talk about race or my dating preferences in real life you are mistaken

Old 07-09-2013, 10:04 PM

515 posts, read 623,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
It's not irrelevant to this discussion. He wants to place blonds on a pedestal as a prize. I pointed out that in many instances, their looks fade as they reach their 30s...

Tiger Wood's ex is a prime example.

In her 20s

In her 30s

Prime example of what? Still being super hot? You missed it with this example.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:11 PM

here is the moral of the story

blonde women are just hot and in demand

and it seems like leo and brad pitt dominating hollywood, blonde men are on the top of the attraction ladder for women too

Old 07-09-2013, 10:12 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
she had to post 3 times before she was acknowledged, she got fed up and "exposed" me as you say. no one is looking for a reaction from anyone, she is just mad that people ignored her the first 3 or 4 times around so she derailed the thread.

my evaluation? she can't get dates in real life so she has a habit of doing this.
Sorry to burst your bubble but, unlike you, I have never needed to create a thread about ANY race/ethnicity not wanting to date me. Sorry darling but I don't have that problem as an attractive Black woman who lives on the West Coast.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble but, unlike you, I have never needed to create a thread about ANY race/ethnicity not wanting to date me. Sorry darling but I don't have that problem as an attractive Black woman who lives on the West Coast.
if you were attractive you would not be begging for attention on this thread. you posted 3 times begging to be acknowledged and when you got ignored you cracked.

but delusion is a strong weapon so no need to argue with you there

Old 07-09-2013, 10:30 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
if you were attractive you would not be begging for attention on this thread. you posted 3 times begging to be acknowledged and when you got ignored you cracked.

but delusion is a strong weapon so no need to argue with you there
Did you just start the exact same thread topic here:

//www.city-data.com/forum/city-...ng-scenes.html

wow....sad, so sad.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:47 PM

937 posts, read 1,134,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrockfisher View Post
Prime example of what? Still being super hot? You missed it with this example.
This is super hot?

Old 07-09-2013, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Did you just start the exact same thread topic here:

//www.city-data.com/forum/city-...ng-scenes.html

wow....sad, so sad.
what is sad is you have nothing better to do than to follow me around the whole forum, get some hobbies and get a boyfriend ms self proclaimed attractive woman

you are just crazy for my attention after I have ignored like 4 of your posts you come on to this thread desperately begging for attention. like there is nothing better for you to do.

and I will watch as you ruin that other thread because you are so mad all other women get taken before you so your only haven is to come on here and ruin it for other guys trying to make it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty