Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 01:43 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrockfisher View Post
You make complete sense. I totally agree with you. The importance of things and preferences do change with actual experience. Thank you for your sentiments. I hope more people are able to move through life in this manner.

I hope so too! That's why I think threads like this are fairly pointless (despite my own participation, of course ) because ultimately it will come down to one man and one woman having a connection. If the two people are "open" then they will allow that initial connection to develop into deeper affection and love. If one or both of the individuals are not able to get past the superficiality (hair color, skin color, nose shape, etc.) then chances are that they will never find the full package that they are truly looking for.

So again, that's why its so silly for someone to "place their order" for a leggy blonde or a busty redhead because real life doesn't work that way.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:46 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
White men are NOT more attractive to most black women. I can't speak for other ethnicities.

You need to understand that for Indian/ME men what have you, it's not that we don't find you as attractive - it's that we shy away from the cultural differences.

Quote:
We also don't like being trophies, fyi.
Agree with both comments.

Old 07-10-2013, 05:56 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,345,842 times
I am a white woman and you are much more handsome than your friend.

Unfortunately, I don't think it is all too strange for many people to stay within their own race in the south, and really, I don't think there is anything wrong with that. It is just their preference. It is also a way of life down there.

People grow up that way and many times, it is expected of them to also date/marry within their own race. The same can be said for many Indian and Asian people as well. It is not only in the south.

Sorry you are having trouble.....

I would say don't worry about whether or not he is getting compliments.

Old 07-10-2013, 06:26 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Why do you consider white women to be the ultimate standard of beauty? It's racism either way.
I agree. I mean, I love White women just as I do any other type of woman, and I understand that they predominate here in this country (despite the alarmists). But I still see them being upheld as some type of prize, and that is unnecessary.

Old 07-10-2013, 07:03 AM

45 posts, read 100,251 times
attraction is different for everyone, and it is not all about looks! simple piece of advice from a woman....put away the score card...and the "scoring" attitude...not a good vibe you're giving off!

Old 07-10-2013, 07:22 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,852,900 times
Quote:
I'm getting sick of the racist comments toward Caucasian women.
I am sick of the racist comments about all women

Old 07-10-2013, 07:26 AM

752 posts, read 1,164,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking 4 Help View Post
not sure where those women are but they aren't in Atlanta

people underestimate just how racist this city is, I hope the rest of America is better
What is racist? I do not want sleep with non blue eyed women. So you declare me racist because I love my own kind? Most shallow of all right here. I would not touch even Italian or France women. To dark skin for my taste. Minorities get off white race. Mix with other minorities. I think perfect child will be from Indian - Latino or Indian - Black. I admit there is sad women of our kind but you will never get a decent looking white man. There is no money in world. Problem for you minorities is that we teach ours daughters to go only for white man. If they go for non white and have children with them many of us close door of our houses for them. Call that home education, and we are proud of it.

Last edited by tipitop; 07-10-2013 at 07:51 AM..

Old 07-10-2013, 07:29 AM

4,899 posts, read 6,220,652 times
Didn't read all the posts but there is absolutely no reason for you to think your blonde friend is more attractive
than you, he is not. Many women have said this to you and they are correct. Since we're not from your
area, up in the midwest, eastcoast or west coast, you wouldn't have a problem.

Old 07-10-2013, 11:53 AM

445 posts, read 864,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
What is racist? I do not want sleep with non blue eyed women. So you declare me racist because I love my own kind? Most shallow of all right here. I would not touch even Italian or France women. To dark skin for my taste. Minorities get off white race. Mix with other minorities. I think perfect child will be from Indian - Latino or Indian - Black. I admit there is sad women of our kind but you will never get a decent looking white man. There is no money in world. Problem for you minorities is that we teach ours daughters to go only for white man. If they go for non white and have children with them many of us close door of our houses for them. Call that home education, and we are proud of it.
Sorry. Looking 4 help is coming for your blonde women and there's not a d**n thing you can do about it!
Maybe you can set up a fort? He won't be the only one.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:24 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,904,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post

Judging from your stunted writing skills and lack of ability to use the English language properly, I'm sure Italian and "France" woman aren't beating your door down trying to sleep with you either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty