Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2008, 03:05 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,251,440 times

Advertisements

Infiniti by Conairâ„¢ - Hair Dryers - Infiniti by Conairâ„¢ Professional Tourmaline Ceramicâ„¢ Ionic Styler - 213X

I tried that one out and wanted to wait to see if it made a difference.
Before I just had a conventional hairdryer. Bonus unexpected is that none of my white hair is frizzy or wierd anymore. I know there are more $$$$ ones but this one is nice for a try it to see if you like it type deal. Its kinda heavy if you have wrist problems. (little over 3lbs the website says)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2008, 06:48 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,196 times
So would you recommend it to control frizz? The price seems very reasonable.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:40 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,251,440 times
It reminds me of when you start using a spray leave in conditioner and it makes things smooth. But without the weight of the conditioner. I think its always a good idea to have two hair dryers because isnt that a crapper when your one hair dryer burns out at 5:25 am? LOL

But yeh it really does help with frizz without killing the body in your hair. That was a problem I had with spray ins was I had to do a cleanse shampoo after awhile to get rid of build up. I dont have to use my spray in conditioner anymore. Before I needed it no question.

Old 11-13-2014, 09:30 AM

466 posts, read 581,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Infiniti by Conairâ„¢ - Hair Dryers - Infiniti by Conairâ„¢ Professional Tourmaline Ceramicâ„¢ Ionic Styler - 213X

I tried that one out and wanted to wait to see if it made a difference.
Before I just had a conventional hairdryer. Bonus unexpected is that none of my white hair is frizzy or wierd anymore. I know there are more $$$$ ones but this one is nice for a try it to see if you like it type deal. Its kinda heavy if you have wrist problems. (little over 3lbs the website says)
I use a Karmin Salon Series Ultralight Professional Ionic Hair Dryer. My hairdresser comes to my house and I buy all the hair tools that she uses for MH and myself. She says that quite a few of her work friends use Karmin hair tools and they are extremely happy with them.
The ceramic heating unit provides the benefits of heating evenly and not getting too hot
The electronic ion generator when switched to green = negative ions = hair drying faster
When switched to blue = positive ions = increases shine and if you finish off using the cool shot button it will help eliminate frizz and flyaways.
Weight : approx 12 ozs

I suggest that you look on this website and read for yourself. Karmin ® Professional Hair Dryers & Professional Blow Dryers

Old 11-13-2014, 10:21 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,543,435 times
Ionic dryers really do help with frizz and static, and certain lines are available at fairly low prices. I found it's not necessary to get a professional quality hair dryer, for my hair.

Old 11-13-2014, 07:16 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,412,091 times
The trick is to blow dry down against the hair shaft not upwards at a 30 to 45 degree angle.

I recommend Elchim. It's made in Italy and ion/ceramic built (for frizz/even heat distribution).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty