Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2014, 07:34 AM

898 posts, read 937,613 times

Advertisements

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are probably a ton of girls who don't think I'm attractive and I'm fine with that. I have dated and been in relationships with plenty of different women from pretty diverse backgrounds. So I know for certain that some do in fact find me attractive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2014, 11:05 AM

326 posts, read 348,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Thanks but I've had confirmation on my lack of attractiveness way before that it was just one of many confirmations throughout the internet and real life..

Even recently I liked a lot of pics late one night on tinder while I was drunk..a girl liked me back but I forgot only had baby pics up so she messages me to show a recent pic and after that She didn't respond again lol

It's clear I'm not attractive to women
I know what you mean I guess the only thing we can do is not to get too bitter about it.

Old 08-27-2014, 11:37 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,628,952 times
How does a man knows he is good looking? He doesn't, he just hopes he is. Wait a minute, a good looking man? What exactly is that? I didn't know that even existed

Old 08-27-2014, 11:38 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,100,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkerr View Post
I know what you mean I guess the only thing we can do is not to get too bitter about it.
It's hard but too not be sometimes but I've pretty much given up on approaching women which helps me forget I'm unattractive because I'm not getting rejected

Old 08-27-2014, 11:59 AM

22 posts, read 29,232 times
I think some guys can be physically extremely good-looking, but still don't really notice it from others since their charisma or the way they move looks stiff and uncomfortable.
I would say that those things can make any guy appear much less attractive, and not notice too many signs at all.

Old 08-27-2014, 12:00 PM

564 posts, read 747,067 times
Quote:
It's hard but too not be sometimes but I've pretty much given up on approaching women which helps me forget I'm unattractive because I'm not getting rejected
You've been whining and crying all over this thread, if you're that ugly that women don't like you then focus on making a ton of money and you'll be good.

Old 08-27-2014, 12:01 PM

11,159 posts, read 7,959,249 times
He asks his mom

Old 08-27-2014, 12:04 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,100,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchupuata View Post
You've been whining and crying all over this thread, if you're that ugly that women don't like you then focus on making a ton of money and you'll be good.
Well I'll just snap my fingers and do it since it's so easy..plus who wouldn't like being used as an ATM machine?

Old 08-27-2014, 12:12 PM

22 posts, read 29,232 times
I have heard some stories about good-looking guys who apparently "always" get approached or flirted with "everywhere".
Surely there must be something else except their looks?
There are lots of very beautiful people everywhere, I can't see why one of them would be so special only because of his looks.

I mean, I know some extremely attractive guys who even look like various famous supermodels, and a few of them seem to complain that they feel unnoticed by girls.
So maybe their uncomfortable attitude and general insecurity hurts their overall attractiveness?

Old 08-27-2014, 02:49 PM

326 posts, read 348,727 times
Quote:
Well I'll just snap my fingers and do it since it's so easy..plus who wouldn't like being used as an ATM machine?
Exactly if this is what it takes for women to be interested in men like us that say alot about womens character. How come when men talk about their situation its called whining?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty