Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 09:58 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times

Advertisements

They want to lick you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Seriously next time turn around for my pic. Gawd throw this old lady a bone.
lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2013, 09:59 AM

1,565 posts, read 2,451,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGuy1 View Post
How does a man know he is good looking?

Women, I'm assuming for the most part "know," being hit on a lot, flirted with a lot, looked at a lot etc.

But for a guy (me) how do I know? I never really could talk to girls past friendzoning myself until I was about 21 (Im 24 now).

I've seen a few women, and they've all directly told me I am "hot" "cute" "handsome" or a combination of.

Further, the last woman I hooked up with, and the woman who is currently interested in me, are both what I would consider way out of my league.

A few times a week, I have a random woman smile or say hello to me out and about.

On the other hand, some girls pay me no mind. Usually "girly girls" are the ones who pass me by, or go for the guys w bigger muscles or athletes (nothing wrong with their preference, just saying).

So, how do I know?
Meh, I don't think women know as much as men know because even ugly women get hit on. I've known way too many fat chicks with egos. As to answer your question, I would say a guy's success rate is a good indicator.

Old 09-10-2013, 10:06 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,348,117 times
If some of the women you're attracted to are attracted to you, then does it really matter whether a descriptor applies to you?

Old 09-10-2013, 10:07 AM

219 posts, read 566,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
If some of the women you're attracted to are attracted to you, then does it really matter whether a descriptor applies to you?
good point

Old 09-10-2013, 10:07 AM

1,565 posts, read 2,451,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
when the women you are attracted to smile at you when they look your way.

btw, here is a side tip: women see a mans clothes/appearance like a guy sees women's breast. in other words, if a guy wants to get a "boob job" to improve his attraction to women, he pretty much does it by dressing well.
Not really

A tall good looking guy with a build on him wearing jeans and a t-shirt will still pull more tail than a short fat bald guy wearing a 3 piece suit.

also, breasts are something to impress other women, sorta like clothes or an expensive haircut. Most guys just want a woman with a flat stomach and a nice butt. A woman that has these features, has the keys to the city.............truth be told

Old 09-10-2013, 10:10 AM

2,634 posts, read 3,693,559 times
The most attractive guys to me, when I had matured a little, were those who were neat, clean, good manners, kind, confident, humble, intelligent and well educated with a lot of varied interests, more focused on others than themselves, good sense of humor, decent dressers.

I actually married a man who was very handsome, successful, charismatic and rich. Dumped his a-- in three years. What a waste of life and time. His life and my time.

Unfortunately, I don't find fat men attractive. There were a few times I wish I could have gotten past that. Oh well, my loss.

Old 09-10-2013, 10:13 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Post a picture and we'll be happy to tell you.

Old 09-10-2013, 10:13 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,546,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
Not really

A tall good looking guy with a build on him wearing jeans and a t-shirt will still pull more tail than a short fat bald guy wearing a 3 piece suit.

also, breasts are something to impress other women, sorta like clothes or an expensive haircut. Most guys just want a woman with a flat stomach and a nice butt. A woman that has these features, has the keys to the city.............truth be told

my reference to dressing well was really dressing with some style and caring about your appearance, a three piece suit was not what i was thinking about but i agree with your comparison.

i never heard that in the bold, but i seems like it definitely comes down to preference.

Old 09-10-2013, 10:15 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Lol, I believe this is the same poster who's a cougar magnet, and only dates older women.
Yes, it's brahmabull.

Old 09-10-2013, 10:16 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Lol, I believe this is the same poster who's a cougar magnet, and only dates older women.
Ha....I thought you said I was a cougar magnet and will only date older women. (Ewwww!)

He likes older ladies? Op this is an ocean full of them!!!!

Ladies wave to the younging!

*waves* *waves**waves**waves**waves**waves*waves**waves**w aves**waves**waves*.....srjh! Not that!!!!

Excuse her....over achiever...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty