Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 03:52 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,760,834 times

Advertisements

I think you're VERY CUTE!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2013, 06:20 PM

5,989 posts, read 6,781,844 times
You've got some real ego issues. You are VERY attractive looking! And I'm not saying this to be nice - it's true

Old 09-28-2013, 06:52 PM

7,099 posts, read 27,184,501 times
I haven't read all these posts, so excuse me if I duplicate a suggestion.

As the mother of three very popular boys and used to all their friends, let me say this about your looks.

You look young for your age. I think that you will be one of those that don't get a mature look until about 25. once that happens, I think you will be very pleased with yourself.

your nose does look a little large. That's because the rest of your face hasn't caught up with it. Give yourself time! Sometimes growing up is hard to do. Mother Nature is a b-itch. Don't worry about it.

I can't decide about the shave. My husband facial hair is like steel wool. very uncomfortable on the skin. It actually left tiny little cuts in very tender spots. While it may look good, I want my lover to be clean shaven.

Old 09-28-2013, 08:19 PM

317 posts, read 576,479 times
Remember every Pot has its Lid

Old 09-28-2013, 10:25 PM

138 posts, read 168,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
I haven't read all these posts, so excuse me if I duplicate a suggestion.

As the mother of three very popular boys and used to all their friends, let me say this about your looks.

You look young for your age. I think that you will be one of those that don't get a mature look until about 25. once that happens, I think you will be very pleased with yourself.

your nose does look a little large. That's because the rest of your face hasn't caught up with it. Give yourself time! Sometimes growing up is hard to do. Mother Nature is a b-itch. Don't worry about it.

I can't decide about the shave. My husband facial hair is like steel wool. very uncomfortable on the skin. It actually left tiny little cuts in very tender spots. While it may look good, I want my lover to be clean shaven.
Lol. The most popular people at my high school were all not exactly the lookers. Just sayin..
Looking young is not a bad thing at all if you look like an attractive young person which you do. Would you rather look older wtf? Almost every woman would do you old or young stop stressing. Although you knew this. If your nose bothers you so much save up and get surgery it's not so rare for dudes anymore. If people say something negative about your looks it's because they're jealous trust me. The most attractive people and people secure with themselves don't make fun or make unprovoked comments about others and that goes with everything in life not just looks. Next time anyone says something negative just say 'you really want to compare looks?' and they'll shut up real quick.

Old 09-28-2013, 11:26 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,943,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Try going clean shaven, and lose the long sideburns, you look like a terrorist..
LOL
I was thinking the same thing. If you were clean shaven and neatly groomed you would be quite handsome: you have a good nose, eyes and mouth. Also your complexion could be improved. Have you ever had a facial?

Old 09-29-2013, 01:52 AM

32 posts, read 56,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I was thinking the same thing. If you were clean shaven and neatly groomed you would be quite handsome: you have a good nose, eyes and mouth. Also your complexion could be improved. Have you ever had a facial?
Have never had a facial haha and my complexion is not the best I'll admit that.

Old 09-29-2013, 07:39 AM

1,496 posts, read 2,238,105 times
Aside from your enormous nose, you have good proportion and a decent face. Attend to your grooming, smile, and you'll do fine.

Old 09-30-2013, 01:09 PM

32 posts, read 56,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by high iron View Post
Aside from your enormous nose, you have good proportion and a decent face. Attend to your grooming, smile, and you'll do fine.
Lmao I love the word enormous, it certainly feels like it :/

Old 10-01-2013, 09:46 AM
TNQ

10 posts, read 29,260 times
No, you have facial hair that means you are extra fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty