Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 09:37 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,937,594 times

Advertisements

Wow...she still looks great at 63. Doing her daughters a favor.

Just an old guy appreciating her...skills.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 01:08 AM

1,658 posts, read 1,257,801 times
Yes, she's still a very beautiful women.

Old 02-09-2017, 04:44 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
Hate to be the downer, but when I have seen recent photos of her, she looks almost Asian to me. I don't recall her eyes being so uplifted in her youth. I find it distasteful -honestly- when people have tweaked their looks so much and try to pretend it's their natural way and healthy eating. Genes have a lot to do with it, but so does plastic surgery in her case. (and I don't think it was a good effort either).

Old 02-09-2017, 06:09 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Hate to be the downer, but when I have seen recent photos of her, she looks almost Asian to me. I don't recall her eyes being so uplifted in her youth. I find it distasteful -honestly- when people have tweaked their looks so much and try to pretend it's their natural way and healthy eating. Genes have a lot to do with it, but so does plastic surgery in her case. (and I don't think it was a good effort either).
The skin is pulled super tight. I just pulled up images of her now and I would never have guessed it was her. I guess when one is so dependent on their looks, they do what they have to in order to look good to themselves when they look in the mirror.

Well, I was impressed that she had children and wasn't worried about how that would affect her body.

Being able to age gracefully rather than be obsessed with trying to look young has to be a blessing to the rest of us.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:45 AM

17,539 posts, read 39,160,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
I disagree. I think the work she has had done has been tasteful and natural. She looks fabulous. She has taken care of her health her whole life - being active, no sugar, vegan or vegetarian and lots of water.

Celebrities like Christie depend on their looks for their livelihood; so it is understandable if they resort to a little "help" when needed. Again, I think she is one of the best looking celebrities in her age group.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:53 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,959,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
I disagree. I think the work she has had done has been tasteful and natural. She looks fabulous. She has taken care of her health her whole life - being active, no sugar, vegan or vegetarian and lots of water.
And don't forget all of those cigarettes.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:48 AM

15,220 posts, read 10,327,983 times
It's easy to say some celebrity looks great. They have plenty of money to stay looking young as long as possible whether it's expensive face creams or plastic surgery which the average woman usually can't afford. I have seen a few older actresses recently who have had so much plastic surgery I didn't even recognize them. Maybe they started having this surgery too young or had it too often but it looks awful. There's a woman televangelist who has had her face pulled so tight that her mouth looks like the Joker from Batman.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:55 AM

2,290 posts, read 1,434,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
It's easy to say some celebrity looks great. They have plenty of money to stay looking young as long as possible whether it's expensive face creams or plastic surgery which the average woman usually can't afford. I have seen a few older actresses recently who have had so much plastic surgery I didn't even recognize them. Maybe they started having this surgery too young or had it too often but it looks awful. There's a woman televangelist who has had her face pulled so tight that her mouth looks like the Joker from Batman.
But that's the thing - do expensive face creams really do anything? And face lifts usually do nothing except make a person look older. Anyway I'd have to Google a recent close-up of her to judge for myself.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:58 AM

15,220 posts, read 10,327,983 times
A good facelift where the surgeon doesn't try to pull too much skin can look great. My sister had one before her daughter's wedding in 2008 and it was very subtle. Now if she did it every 5 years it would probably look bad, there's only so much skin you can pull back on the face before it looks like you're wearing a mask. Not a pretty picture.

Old 02-10-2017, 07:22 AM

4,040 posts, read 2,559,016 times
Did they plastic surgery her whole body? Because, damn!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty