Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 03:08 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,481,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
women over 45 should stop shopping at "Forever 21 & Victoria's Secret"

thats not for over the hill old ladies, thats for young ladies
I say if they can rock it they should! I've dated plenty that can and do rock that stuff!

Sad truth is that many DO stop shopping at those places out of necessity....they must shop Layne Bryant!

Personally, I like chicks that shop at Charlotte Russe!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2013, 03:32 PM

2,754 posts, read 7,422,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEirdhuMan View Post
1. Should not show more than 1.8 inches of cleavage at any time. (even while bending over to pick something up)

2. Should not wear high heels. (seriously, you could end up hurting yourself a lot more by tripping and falling than what would've happened when you were 30)

3. Shall act like a lady. (do not go to clubs and bars looking to corrupt innocent young men)

4. Shall strive for inner beauty. (read, walk, enjoy nature, talk with family, work on being a beautiful soul)

1. How can I stare at women's breasts if it is not shown at least 1.8 inches
2. How can their butts be firm for me to squeeze if not clenched with the aid of heels
3. How can I be corrupted if they are not at the clubs and bars
4. You are correct, they should have inner beauty because it should be well kept in there too.

Old 10-28-2013, 04:56 PM

324 posts, read 655,133 times
I guess yoga pants for the the old.
Attached Thumbnails
Women over the age of 45 ...-1379373_748291348529966_1680257806_n.jpg  

Old 10-28-2013, 04:59 PM

5,284 posts, read 20,048,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bolo View Post

Cheap, crappy stores both.

Old 10-28-2013, 06:14 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,388,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bolo View Post

I guess we could all burn our bras to make you happy. Be careful what you wish for.

Old 10-29-2013, 02:53 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,080,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelee View Post
I guess yoga pants for the the old.
Hey Hey easy there with the yoga pants I wear them in and out of the gym and yes I gotta butt that can rock them so there .

Old 10-29-2013, 07:51 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,050,932 times
Quote:
1. Should not show more than 1.8 inches of cleavage at any time. (even while bending over to pick something up)

2. Should not wear high heels. (seriously, you could end up hurting yourself a lot more by tripping and falling than what would've happened when you were 30)

3. Shall act like a lady. (do not go to clubs and bars looking to corrupt innocent young men)

4. Shall strive for inner beauty. (read, walk, enjoy nature, talk with family, work on being a beautiful soul)

I'm not looking for any answers on this, I just listed some obvious well rounded advice/facts on how women over the age of 45 should act. If you got anymore that I didn't include, please feel free to list so women who are 44 and look at this thread can get a head start on practicing.
Why 'over the age of 45?'. . . these rules should apply to females at any age.

Old 10-29-2013, 07:57 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,388,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
I get the cleavage one, sort of. I definitely show more cleavage in a bathing suit, but I am DD.Women can't wear high heels?Women can't go out to a club? Only women must focus on inner beauty?Interesting attitude.

Old 10-29-2013, 08:09 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Why do you think that these arbitrary "rules" should be universally applied to all females?

Old 10-29-2013, 08:14 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:

I'm not looking for any answers on this, I just listed some obvious well rounded advice/facts on how women over the age of 45 should act. If you got anymore that I didn't include, please feel free to list so women who are 44 and look at this thread can get a head start on practicing.
Lol, well, my gal is two years older than me, she is 51. So, I'm already a corrupted young man. How shameless of her! Ha! As I grin like an idiot. She never wears high heels, or dresses either, and does not go for low cut tops that expose cleavage. Ahhh...but her 102 pounds does send me spare in here faded Wranglers. She doesn't have to make any fashion statements for me. She would look irresistible wearing a feed sack and reading the phone book in my eyes.

I think she is drop dead hot in her scrubs. Maybe that's just the whole nurse fantasy thing though. Lmao. I'm just a man, after all. Hopelessly in love with the sweetest, purtyest, little gal on Earth. If she wanted to wear high heels and fishnets with a Pendleton, thats OK by me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty