Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 11:57 AM

630 posts, read 1,048,658 times

Advertisements

Libertine you need therapy more than you need a nose job. No shade just honesty. You sound angry as hell, that's fine if you think you're fugly but now you're bringing a whole race of people into this hot mess. Whose going to be more attractive to the opposite sex? The highly insecure dude who thinks hes a gargoyle or an Indian dude with some self esteem? Take a guess

Old 11-09-2013, 11:57 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
If this is about Indian guys, my brother has always had chicks of every color throwing themselves at him.
My good friend from work married a Brazilian bombshell.
Two of the docs (one cardiology, one IM) I work with have all the nurses swooning over them and calling them two of the three hottest docs in the hospital.
My friend's little brother lives with an Italian model.
My one friend in college suffered from serious unrequited love because the INDIAN guy she was in love with had decided he would only marry another Indian.
I was impressed he could resist her because she was gorgeous and smart.

Indian ain't a problem for a lot of people. Stop using it as your excuse.

Old 11-09-2013, 12:10 PM

54 posts, read 86,590 times
Where did people pickup the fact that I was Indian? I am not Indian at all, I am just really swarthy.

Also yes I do think that Asian and Indian men are not that well loved by women because of stereotypes, bad accents, and they just aren't seen as attractive. Most Western women want European/White men or Black men, can we accept this fact and just move on now?

Old 11-09-2013, 12:17 PM

24,479 posts, read 10,804,014 times
Ladies - after all this aggression over someone's skin tone and a protrusion which in the old days was considered to give indications to other parts - how about the final scenes of Cowboy Way?

Old 11-09-2013, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
If this is about Indian guys, my brother has always had chicks of every color throwing themselves at him.
My good friend from work married a Brazilian bombshell.
Two of the docs (one cardiology, one IM) I work with have all the nurses swooning over them and calling them two of the three hottest docs in the hospital.
My friend's little brother lives with an Italian model.
My one friend in college suffered from serious unrequited love because the INDIAN guy she was in love with had decided he would only marry another Indian.
I was impressed he could resist her because she was gorgeous and smart.

Indian ain't a problem for a lot of people. Stop using it as your excuse.
Let me clear this up. Indian and Asian men can do amazing with foreign women (European and Latin American). It is just that you won't see many American women going crazy for the idea of being with either races.

Old 11-09-2013, 12:21 PM

993 posts, read 1,560,031 times
Fellow posters, don't feed the troll.

You can tell a thread isn't going anywhere when the OP only addresses people whose opinions oppose his/her own and repeats the same statements over and over.

Old 11-09-2013, 12:26 PM

I will agree that there have been some amazing posts on this thread, particularly about getting muscle and plastic surgery. It just sickens me that SO MANY PEOPLE are oblivious to the significantly better treatment good looking people get from society.

Old 11-09-2013, 12:27 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,803,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine The Great View Post
^ bad post from you

society values looks a lot
Society values money and status much more than looks.

Old 11-09-2013, 12:28 PM

Quote:
everyone here is so unaware of what goes on in real life

looks dominate all, a reality that all of you should accept
You came here for advice, but you now have an agenda to advance.

Old 11-09-2013, 12:33 PM

Quote:
I will agree that there have been some amazing posts on this thread, particularly about getting muscle and plastic surgery. It just sickens me that SO MANY PEOPLE are oblivious to the significantly better treatment good looking people get from society.
No, society holds money and status to a much more elevated level than looks. Looks only gets you so far, and this is mostly in high school and somewhat in college, after that the influence looks have in society degrades quickly.

For men, personality has always been a heavy factor, and becomes more so as a man progresses out of high school and college. Personality can overcome a lot of other physical issues in regards to looks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty