U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Rate my looks in these pictures
Sparkling Handsome 0 0%
Nice: I like your body & clothes 7 13.46%
Average: Nothing special 34 65.38%
Meh: Should work more on your body & clothing choices 8 15.38%
Disgusting: You are a south asian guy, isnt it obvious 3 5.77%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2013, 06:11 AM

2,730 posts, read 2,152,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
your ears are too low on your head, I think they should be raised up a bit.

It does matters to you where his ears are

Should be raised up

Old 11-23-2013, 09:57 AM

37,223 posts, read 43,448,403 times
You look like a normal, average guy, one that shouldn't have a problem attracting women to date, lookswise (can't speak to personality, or other factors that could play into whether or not women are attracted to you). But looks-wise, you are decent looking and that's probably a nonissue.

However, you posted pics online to get feedback from random strangers about your appearance, which, despite anything else you posted, smacks of insecurity, and you appear to have a chip on your shoulder about women discounting you because you are S. Asian. These are going to be bigger issues for you than your physical looks, which are fine.

Old 11-23-2013, 10:31 AM

1,085 posts, read 1,319,126 times
Work on the hair. I think you have a few insecurities for posting random pictures of your self on an Internet forum. Allowing random people to judge your appearance is gutsy.

Old 11-23-2013, 10:43 AM

9,137 posts, read 5,778,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulwound View Post
it does matters to you where his ears are

Should be raised up

lol

Old 11-23-2013, 10:50 AM

23,695 posts, read 17,588,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post

Here are some pics of what I'm talking about.
I'll take #3 please.

OP, you look fine. Your face is a little round for my tastes but other than that, you look perfectly presentable....even the "bed pose" that has so many in an uproar.

Old 11-23-2013, 12:29 PM

11,882 posts, read 11,537,869 times
I appreciate all of you for answering my poll and sharing your opinions thus far. Thanks for your time and effort.

Spoiler
Not to mention, what a beautiful skewed Gaussian distribution this poll has provided me with. I love data analysis of experimental results from a specified sample space. Being a Nerd rocks . I love life as an engineer

Old 11-23-2013, 01:53 PM

3,782 posts, read 5,100,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Not to mention, what a beautiful skewed Gaussian distribution this poll has provided me with. I love data analysis of experimental results from a specified sample space. Being a Nerd rocks . I love life as an engineer
as i mentioned once before, getting an engineering degree is pretty damn easy. Nothing to it, really. You probably shouldn't be proud of that, since it's not much of an achievement.

Old 11-23-2013, 02:23 PM

264 posts, read 629,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking-man View Post
as i mentioned once before, getting an engineering degree is pretty damn easy. Nothing to it, really. You probably shouldn't be proud of that, since it's not much of an achievement.
Would you like to enlightened us why an engineering degree is "not much of an achievement?"

Old 11-23-2013, 02:26 PM

11,882 posts, read 11,537,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking-man View Post
If its the only achievement you have, be proud of it and see what you can do with what you earned. It might be easy for an all round genius like you, but not everybody is made equal and grows up the same way.

As I mentioned, I cant take control of my own life. Its all planned out for me by my parents. I hate it, but don't want to upset my mom & dad at the same time. They are the ones investing generously for my education and well being, and naturally I am supposed to fulfill the favor in return. They are wiser, more experienced, and know what will work out the best for their son in long term.

After graduation, I can try my level best to get a job and and be assured some financial independence with the money I earn. I will settle the money invested in me by my dear Mother & father over 22 years using a percentage of money I am left with after tax deductions. The rest of it will help me win partial financial control over my life which I consider as a gift of independence for my good deeds and a source of reassurance that Mom & Dad have raised a successful candidate.

Old 11-23-2013, 02:27 PM

264 posts, read 629,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
"sparkling handsome"? That's a new one I haven't heard before.
Handsome,, I think of men. Sparkling, I think Shirley Temple.
Handsome = men, sparkling = twilight vampires (not recommend to attach to manly words)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty