U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2013, 12:36 AM

8,206 posts, read 11,107,744 times

Advertisements

Well,to be fair,there is only so much one with an ugly face can do.

Makeup doesn't really make an ugly girl pretty. Even then,most people complain about makeup because they say it looks "fake".

Most homely kids grow ip to be homely adults.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2013, 06:41 AM

8,004 posts, read 10,253,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Why do people have it in their minds that if someone is ugly then their stuck being ugly for the rest of their lives?

That misinformation is everywhere. It's all over forums, dating and relationship sites, movies, t.v shows and ads.

Unless you are physically deformed then your not ugly. Everyone has the potential to look good.

The difference is some people are naturally beautiful and do not have to do any work to maintain their beauty. Some women don't need makeup to make their skin glow, or some guys just have natural clear skin. That life. Some people are gifted musically, some at sports, some guys like myself are just naturally strong and we only need to be in the gym for like 10 minutes to gain muscle while other guys have to work harder.

My point is ugly people are not ugly. We just need to work harder to make ourselves look attractive.

I have bad skin. I get pimples easy, ingrown hairs, and facial scars. I have to stay on top of my face to make sure its clear.

If your overweight go to the gym.
Buck teeth go to the dentist.
Teeth are yellow, cutback on the candy, coffee, sip on some water and your get your teeth whiten.
If you had bad skin go get daily facials.
Being ugly is a choice.

You can even manipulate facial symmetry without cosmetic surgery. Teeth surgery, trimming eye brows, haircuts, makeup for women etc.
It cost money and time for some of us to be attractive. Thats the difference.

So instead of just washing your face with a bar soap and a used rag why don't you educate yourself on proper facial skin care. Use exfoliants and the right facial wash. Find your skin type. Floss your teeth. Get good lotion. Keep some chapstick/lipstick on you. Spray a little cologne, perfume that won't hurt. Put down the big mac and double cheeseburger sometimes and eat something good for you more often. Hit the gym more often.

I can't tell you how to unlock your inner beauty. Everyone is good looking in their own way but society is lying to you, me all of us. Ugliness isn't permenant
Not every feels this way. Many people never decide that someone's ugly, until they open their mouth and their ugliness spills out. Looks are not what makes someone ugly, IMO. Actions, are what makes someone ugly. People simply look "different" from each other. Unless it's a physical deformity, it's simply a difference in appearance.

Old 11-25-2013, 06:55 AM

8,206 posts, read 11,107,744 times
If only people thought like that. But they don't,they go by what the eyes can see and form an opinion from there,no talking needed.

Old 11-25-2013, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
If only people thought like that. But they don't,they go by what the eyes can see and form an opinion from there,no talking needed.
Helloooooo? I'm a people and I am not alone in my thinking. Perhaps you need to find different people to associate with. If you're only hanging around vain, shallow people, then yes, I'm sure that's how you see things. The people I choose to associate with, do NOT judge people on their appearances. I choose to not (willingly) associate with people like that. For the record, some of the people who think like me?.....they're very attractive.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:25 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,596,545 times
Of course it's not permanent - Plastic surgery and cometic procedures! I would do it. Nothing to my face, but my body? Definitely.

I think everyone can be attractive with some changes.

Old 11-25-2013, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Why do people have it in their minds that if someone is ugly then their stuck being ugly for the rest of their lives?

That misinformation is everywhere. It's all over forums, dating and relationship sites, movies, t.v shows and ads.

Unless you are physically deformed then your not ugly. Everyone has the potential to look good.

The difference is some people are naturally beautiful and do not have to do any work to maintain their beauty. Some women don't need makeup to make their skin glow, or some guys just have natural clear skin. That life. Some people are gifted musically, some at sports, some guys like myself are just naturally strong and we only need to be in the gym for like 10 minutes to gain muscle while other guys have to work harder.

My point is ugly people are not ugly. We just need to work harder to make ourselves look attractive.

I have bad skin. I get pimples easy, ingrown hairs, and facial scars. I have to stay on top of my face to make sure its clear.

If your overweight go to the gym.
Buck teeth go to the dentist.
Teeth are yellow, cutback on the candy, coffee, sip on some water and your get your teeth whiten.
If you had bad skin go get daily facials.
Being ugly is a choice.

You can even manipulate facial symmetry without cosmetic surgery. Teeth surgery, trimming eye brows, haircuts, makeup for women etc.
It cost money and time for some of us to be attractive. Thats the difference.

So instead of just washing your face with a bar soap and a used rag why don't you educate yourself on proper facial skin care. Use exfoliants and the right facial wash. Find your skin type. Floss your teeth. Get good lotion. Keep some chapstick/lipstick on you. Spray a little cologne, perfume that won't hurt. Put down the big mac and double cheeseburger sometimes and eat something good for you more often. Hit the gym more often.

I can't tell you how to unlock your inner beauty. Everyone is good looking in their own way but society is lying to you, me all of us. Ugliness isn't permenant
Oh, and.......OMG!!! Are you even remotely aware of just how obsessed you are with "making everyone look better"? YOU want people to look better. It doesn't seem to make any difference to you, that SOME people, may be perfectly content with their appearance. It is people like YOU who seem to think that people should look a certain "way". Why in the hell should someone submit to plucking, cutting, trimming, painting, curling, dying (hair/eyebrows), etc., just because SOME people in society want them to be.....cut, trimmed, painted, curled, dyed, etc. ???????

Sh*t, just how brainwashed ARE some people? Good grief, be brave enough to be yourself..that's it, yourSELF. Jeez, I don't even think some people know what that is.....being themselves. Stop looking to everyone else, to find out who you are! Just be YOU! Why anyone would allow others to define them, is beyond me. Some people give up their power, their identity....so easily....as if they NEED everyone's approval of who they are. Jeez......

Old 11-25-2013, 07:06 PM

2,632 posts, read 6,025,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Well,to be fair,there is only so much one with an ugly face can do.

Makeup doesn't really make an ugly girl pretty. Even then,most people complain about makeup because they say it looks "fake".

Most homely kids grow ip to be homely adults.
What constitutes an ugly face is acne, oily or dry skin, poor trimmed hair, ingrown hairs, scaring, dirt, bad teeth that makes someone unattractiv etc...etc. things that can all be naturally changed with good hygiene, facial treatments, dental surgery and healthy eating. No cosmetic surgery is needed excluding dental work.

Faces that are asymmetrical still are usually found attractive despite what society says.

For some reason society says people with symmetrical faces are percieved as more attractive but alot of hollywood movie stars and celebrities who are known for their facial beauty have asymmetrical faces.

People with big noses are still perceived as attractive
Like Penelope cruz

Your facial bone structure, facial symmetry and nose has to be so off and deformed that you almost don't even look human to be truly unattractive.

I actually think thats what cosmetic surgery true purpose was originally. It was meant to repair people's face who had been in car accidents, or had some misfortune ruin their face to deformity.

Those celebrities have some pretty jacked up facial symmetry and noses but there still hot because they have maintained their appearance through natural means.

Old 11-26-2013, 08:16 AM

Quote:
What constitutes an ugly face is acne, oily or dry skin, poor trimmed hair, ingrown hairs, scaring, dirt, bad teeth that makes someone unattractiv etc...etc. things that can all be naturally changed with good hygiene, facial treatments, dental surgery and healthy eating. No cosmetic surgery is needed excluding dental work.

Faces that are asymmetrical still are usually found attractive despite what society says.

For some reason society says people with symmetrical faces are percieved as more attractive but alot of hollywood movie stars and celebrities who are known for their facial beauty have asymmetrical faces.

People with big noses are still perceived as attractive
Like Penelope cruz

Your facial bone structure, facial symmetry and nose has to be so off and deformed that you almost don't even look human to be truly unattractive.

I actually think thats what cosmetic surgery true purpose was originally. It was meant to repair people's face who had been in car accidents, or had some misfortune ruin their face to deformity.

Those celebrities have some pretty jacked up facial symmetry and noses but there still hot because they have maintained their appearance through natural means.
So totally doh't get the way your mind functions. Their facial features are "jacked up"? My gosh, it's as if ...in order to be considered attractive then....as in "non-jacked up"...you need to have Nose #23 (?) from a catalogue? So, unless you possess a Charlize Theron/Ann Heigel nose, you're jacked up? Hehe.....

Those differences are what make those people exotic or defined looking....to me.

Old 11-27-2013, 09:37 AM

2,632 posts, read 6,025,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
So totally doh't get the way your mind functions. Their facial features are "jacked up"? My gosh, it's as if ...in order to be considered attractive then....as in "non-jacked up"...you need to have Nose #23 (?) from a catalogue? So, unless you possess a Charlize Theron/Ann Heigel nose, you're jacked up? Hehe.....

Those differences are what make those people exotic or defined looking....to me.
You need to re read my post. I SAID THEY ARE CONSIDERED ATTRACTIVE EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE FLAWS THAT SOCIETY WOULD DEEM UNATTRACTIVE. Poor facial symmetry and big noses are deemed unattractive by society but I was debunking that in my last post. If you had actually read what I posted you wouldn't be making a false assumption right now.

Old 11-27-2013, 09:51 AM

16,898 posts, read 13,623,575 times
Ugh, VEYRON, another "UGLY" thread? Why are you so obsessed about it??

When is enough enough?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty