Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 05:58 AM

293 posts, read 467,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
Victoria's secret is my little secret.
It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again.

Note to self: Do NOT read the female replies to this thread. Good God.

Me. Boxers, shorts, t-shirt. I hate Florida. Funny because I have lived here for 1/1 of my life and graduated from The Florida State University. Too hot. Too many alligators. Too humid. Had a gator walking about 50 yards from my place. No clue to where it was going but they can't dig in on pavement and a cat was messing it up. Swatting at it nonstop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2013, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Summer: only bra and panties or only panties. I spend alot of time like that in my yard (6ft fence).
Winter: baggy pants and hoody sweater

When I am alone, I add zebra slippers and a very rich facial moisturized that makes my whole face sticky.
What is your address again? What if a neighbor looks over your fence

Old 11-27-2013, 06:16 AM

586 posts, read 829,002 times
The difference in my apparel between a day in the house and a day not in the house is footwear.

If i'm going out i'll put on shoes.

Old 11-27-2013, 09:19 AM

11,120 posts, read 10,668,910 times
Before we had kids, my wife and I considered clothing to be optional if we weren't expecting company. Admittedly, it did discourage surprise visits from the in-laws

Once we had children, our normal lay-around-the-house clothes became whatever was comfortable and covered the important parts. Generally it's sweats and possibly a shirt for me, while my wife (whose body temperature runs much higher than mine, apparently) opts for shorts and a loose shirt. The kids can wear whatever they want around the house, as long as they have clothing on.

Old 11-27-2013, 09:20 AM

11,120 posts, read 10,668,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane1976 View Post
It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again.

Note to self: Do NOT read the female replies to this thread. Good God.

Me. Boxers, shorts, t-shirt. I hate Florida. Funny because I have lived here for 1/1 of my life and graduated from The Florida State University. Too hot. Too many alligators. Too humid. Had a gator walking about 50 yards from my place. No clue to where it was going but they can't dig in on pavement and a cat was messing it up. Swatting at it nonstop.
It has been entertaining.

Old 11-27-2013, 09:28 AM

14,225 posts, read 14,642,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten01 View Post
We keep our thermostat set to about 74 or 75 in the winter. In the winter, I wear pjs with the feet in mostly. In the summer I wear cutoff shorts and a tank top.
For hanging around the house in the winter, sweat pants and sweat shirts plus slippers. In the hotter months, sweat shorts and t-shirts plus bare footed. Underwear optional.

I typically keep the thermostat at 75 in the winter and 78 in the summer. I believe in being comfortable. If I get hot or cold, I adjust the thermostat to where I am comfortable.

Old 11-27-2013, 09:33 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,169,841 times
Winter sweat shirt/dungarees
Summer T shirt /dungarees
I have no problem walking my dogs as I am dresses. If I am expecting someone I might change the shirt.

Old 11-27-2013, 09:45 AM

13,498 posts, read 18,138,198 times
My skin and a pair of flip-flops, and a tee shirt now that it is cold.

Old 11-27-2013, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
It has been entertaining.
Yes it has. Great thread!

Old 11-27-2013, 10:35 AM

15,546 posts, read 11,968,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
From what some of you are wearing in winter, your house temperatures must be really warm. I am suspecting mid-high 70s. I usually set my heat in the mid-upper 60s and let long sleeves do rest of the warm up work in winter. Thankfully its warm and humid here today. 66F and rainy.
Or people are all different and have different tolerances to the temperatures. In the winter I normally wear yoga pants or sweat pants and a tank top. We don't keep the house that warm. Its usually in the low to mid 60s. We don't keep the heat on at night since we have a very heavy warm comforter, so when I woke up this morning my clock showed the temperature as being 56F in the bedroom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty