U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 11:10 PM

11,311 posts, read 21,397,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Used clothes=Yuck in general !!!!!!

I would never settle for used clothes UNLESS Its from a relative like my uncle who I know very well.

UNDERWEAR IS A STRICT NO !!!!!!!!!!. I PUKE HEARING PEOPLE "SHARE" UNDERWEAR.

As a health advisory. NEVER buy clothes from unknown people because you don't know if the person was wearing contraceptives while having sex. STD'S are a major problem in India, and we were educated deeply on how to avoid getting affected.

OH god, I am sorry. I just realized this discussion is only open for women. Disregard my response (to self ).
You can't get a bacterial or viral infection from someone's old clothes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2013, 11:22 PM

11,882 posts, read 11,535,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog_Mom View Post
You can't get a bacterial or viral infection from someone's old clothes.
What if a bit of semen sticks onto a gals underwear during sex and both of them are not wearing contraceptive. Would you like to purchase such clothes even after wash.

No way I would approve it. YUCK !!!!!!.

Old 12-08-2013, 11:54 PM

6,191 posts, read 15,706,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
The high end designer lingerie was tried for fit, but not used for daily wear so they don't have any crotch stains or marks on them at all. They all look brand new. Like the big Wacoal bra & panty collection I have.
Just, NO. Gross.

I will buy some used clothing, no problem.
But underwear or lingerie? No. I don't care if you just tried it on once. I don't care if you just looked at it for a few months. I don't care how expensive it was. I will not buy used lingerie, no way.

Old 12-09-2013, 02:07 AM

11,311 posts, read 21,397,612 times
Quote:
What if a bit of semen sticks onto a gals underwear during sex and both of them are not wearing contraceptive. Would you like to purchase such clothes even after wash.

No way I would approve it. YUCK !!!!!!.
I'm not saying it's not gross, just saying it will not give you a STD. And a condom wouldn't protect against pubic lice or scabies.

Old 12-09-2013, 12:54 PM

5,722 posts, read 4,667,767 times
I'm not a woman yet, but if I was one, I wouldn't care, considering that clothes are clothes, regardless of who previously wore them.

Old 12-14-2013, 03:19 AM

5,086 posts, read 7,973,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I'm a crossdresser, and if I listed any of my clothes for sale on Craigslist, how would you feel about buying the clothes from a guy? Do you think its creepy, and you'd skip the clothes? Or would you buy the clothes no problem?
No way in hell....

I had an ex-BF who wore one of my pantsuits once...when he was freebasing. It was all part of the ritual, apparently. I never wore that pantsuit again, threw it away. WTH is it with heterosexuals that like to dress up like women anyways...?

Old 12-14-2013, 03:25 AM

5,086 posts, read 7,973,516 times
Quote:
OH god, I am sorry. I just realized this discussion is only open for women. Disregard my response (to self ). But guys I know usually never buy used underwear and think it is disgusting as well.
The OP is male. Perhaps another person like him would like to buy his soiled, I mean, used, clothing. But Adi, seriously hilarious response! I spilled water everywhere. I do somewhat agree with you, and I do not buy used clothing (especially undergarments- bleh) or used mattresses/upholstered furniture due to the yuk-factor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or