U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2013, 08:39 PM

538 posts, read 5,238,300 times

Advertisements

One that comes to mind right off as one who don't look bad but always looks "flushed" or "flushed out".....

Sickly....deathly....ill......

WANODA RYDER PICS - Bing Images
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2013, 08:52 PM

11,882 posts, read 11,535,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
I like the look of people who spend a lot of time doing fun stuff outdoors, and have never been to a tanning salon.

People who look like they spend all the daylight hours indoors... well, they do not look compatible with me. They look like we would not like to do the same stuff together.
I would like going outside a lot as well, but today's single digits in Chicago seem to be too cold for prolonged outdoor activity in my opinion . Above 30 F and I am willing to spend time outside. Sorry I am not tough and thick skinned like you folks up north.

Usually, those having lighter colored skin have the advantage of fighting winter with as little clothing as possible, while others with a darker complexion are forced to layer up and shiver. My natural tropical tan unfortunately also indicates my sensitivity for cold weather . I always wish that I was more tolerant to the chill so that I could learn to love winter and below freezing highs.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:41 PM

3,015 posts, read 2,865,707 times
Silly Questions Time for guys! (In my best game show host voice).... time to play physical appearance preferences number 2,579

Alright, so what does a gorgeous tan look like???
Different pigmentations of skin tan differently, I prefer natural tans or no tans, as every color scheme can be lovely.

If it is attained by simply being a natural outdoorsy / beach lover and she takes care of herself. I like.
If she delights in letting her mate help her apply lotion or oil - me like, me like.
If she has tan lines or no tan lines I like-y a lot.

A tanned women like any women is best 'natural', comfortable in their own skin and fit and healthy for their 'body type'.

There is one skin type that is unsettling to me, and that is when they are excessively oily as it gives them a wax figurine or greasy look - not aesthetically pleasing.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:19 PM

8,395 posts, read 10,087,055 times
Your images are beautiful hispanic women, they aren't tan they just have brown skin. A pale white woman with tanned skin looks like the first pics, a pale skinned woman without a tan looks like the last two. Correct me if I'm wrong op.
And sorry, I'm a girl. Just invading your thread.
Attached Thumbnails
Your opinion of a gorgeous tan on women (Guys preferred)-screen-shot-2013-12-10-9.14.31   Your opinion of a gorgeous tan on women (Guys preferred)-screen-shot-2013-12-10-9.14.52   Your opinion of a gorgeous tan on women (Guys preferred)-screen-shot-2013-12-10-9.15.17   Your opinion of a gorgeous tan on women (Guys preferred)-screen-shot-2013-12-10-9.16.11   Your opinion of a gorgeous tan on women (Guys preferred)-screen-shot-2013-12-10-9.16.33  

Old 12-10-2013, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
Your images are beautiful hispanic women, they aren't tan they just have brown skin. A pale white woman with tanned skin looks like the first pics, a pale skinned woman without a tan looks like the last two. Correct me if I'm wrong op.
Don't spook me with those overdone horrific fake tans . I am asking about women with naturally developed tans.

Be yourself and appreciate your skin. I do have a tropical tan by nature. Unfortunately I am a guy, and tans are not appreciated on men. However I accept it as a part of my body and do the best I can to keep my skin healthy rather than alter the complexion.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:36 PM

2,574 posts, read 4,793,837 times
I have two friends who died of malignant melanoma in their 40s, so whenever I see any young person of either gender with a dark tan, I'm very turned off that they would choose vanity over health.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:48 PM

538 posts, read 5,238,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
I go for the dark/dark. Often found but not limited to Hispanic, Italian, or Indians. Lots of brunette white girls look like them in the summer too.....

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/...don007/5-6.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...0007/Steph.jpg

danica patrick pics - Bing Images

Van Halen Pretty Woman - YouTube

Wicked Game (Uncensored) - Chris Isaak - YouTube

Yep...you got my "style".......

Old 12-10-2013, 10:53 PM

5,948 posts, read 5,101,067 times
Life is about balance .
The body needs sunlight I am told, vitamin D I think it is .
But obviously too much can be harmful as well , so by preference, If I know the natural state of the skin, a mild sign the being out side a bit is reassuring that she is not a couch potato.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:56 PM

Damn, Danica Patrick in a racy bikini always turns me on . Just love that body, and I like her cars as well .

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 12-10-2013 at 11:14 PM..

Old 12-10-2013, 11:01 PM

14,790 posts, read 14,405,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
Life is about balance .
The body needs sunlight I am told, vitamin D I think it is .
But obviously too much can be harmful as well , so by preference, If I know the natural state of the skin, a mild sign the being out side a bit is reassuring that she is not a couch potato.
Yes, Vitamin D is quite important -
I have a 'tan' right now... which is not obtained from sun bathing but just from being outside. I have olive skin which tans very easily. Not a vanity thing, at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty