Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 10:06 PM

538 posts, read 5,350,314 times

Advertisements

Anybody remember the girl in Pale Rider?

sydney penny pics - Bing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2013, 10:14 PM

538 posts, read 5,350,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Yes, Vitamin D is quite important -
I have a 'tan' right now... which is not obtained from sun bathing but just from being outside. I have olive skin which tans very easily. Not a vanity thing, at all.
Nope.....

Old 12-10-2013, 10:27 PM

1,400 posts, read 1,577,136 times
My woman is whiter than snow, all over...that's the way I like it.

Last edited by bannedontherun; 12-10-2013 at 10:35 PM..

Old 12-11-2013, 06:25 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,204,961 times
Penelope Cruz as a Gorgeous natural tan in my opinion :

http://www.desktopas.com/files/2013/...-1680x1050.jpg

I think she is a true classic beauty .

Old 12-11-2013, 06:26 AM

1,935 posts, read 4,775,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
What's your opinion of a gorgeous tan on a woman's body.

I will be frank. I am not a huge tan lover, and women with smooth snow white skin usually appeals me more (hope people are not offended by this statement. If so, I am sorry and I did not intend to insult anyone). But for those of you who like tans on women, who in your mind looks very beautiful. Please post links to images which DO NOT contain viruses
My opinion of a "gorgeous" tan on a woman's body is that someday it will be an ugly, expensive, possibly fatal melanoma. (Even if it proves not to be fatal, removal of that melanoma will leave a definitely not gorgeous crater in her skin.) Thus, I never have found it attractive. My wife has pale white skin... paler even than mine... and she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Better to stay pale and melanoma-free, I say. You want more Vitamin D? Take a pill for it.

Old 12-11-2013, 06:34 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,204,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaniGypsy View Post
My opinion of a "gorgeous" tan on a woman's body is that someday it will be an ugly, expensive, possibly fatal melanoma. (Even if it proves not to be fatal, removal of that melanoma will leave a definitely not gorgeous crater in her skin.) Thus, I never have found it attractive. My wife has pale white skin... paler even than mine... and she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Better to stay pale and melanoma-free, I say. You want more Vitamin D? Take a pill for it.
How about for those who are naturally tan. Will we also suffer from the effects of melanoma. Should I be worried since my skin has a deep tan from the time I was born . There is nothing I can do to get fairer though I want to. I just spread on Fair & Handsome from India to act as sun block and hope for a lighter skin tone.

Old 12-11-2013, 06:45 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,050,932 times
This thread drew my interest because I have pale skin and obviously ended up with the wrong guys in my life because they were very cruel with their remarks about me not being tan.

So refreshing to read that there are men in the world who like paler skin.

Old 12-11-2013, 08:10 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,623,707 times
I'm pale. Always have been, probably always will be. Not the attractive 'milky' pale either...the sickly transparent pale, unfortunately. Oh well, I'd rather everyone see all the veins in my legs than get skin cancer or have leathery skin in the future.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:29 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times

Neither do I. While I don't care for women who are tanned black, I hate a lily white woman. Just a slight tan on a woman looks great (especially if they have NO TAN LINES ! )

Don

Old 12-11-2013, 10:39 AM

31,035 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jade Stingray View Post
I go for the dark/dark. Often found but not limited to Hispanic, Italian, or Indians. Lots of brunette white girls look like them in the summer too.....

None of those girls is dark/dark. Alek is dark/dark and absolutely beautiful, to me at least. At one time I would have thought not, but with time comes appreciation of many types including very dark or very Fair..Speaking for myself of course
Attached Thumbnails
Your opinion of a gorgeous tan on women (Guys preferred)-alek_wek2.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty