Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2013, 10:42 AM

328 posts, read 466,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
None of those girls is dark/dark. Alek is dark/dark and absolutely beautiful, to me at least. At one time I would have thought not, but with time comes appreciation of many types including very dark or very Fair..Speaking for myself of course
That is indeed a stunning female. I don't know who could honestly claim otherwise. Otherworldly beauty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2013, 10:49 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
What's your opinion of a gorgeous tan on a woman's body.

I will be frank. I am not a huge tan lover, and women with smooth snow white skin usually appeals me more (hope people are not offended by this statement. If so, I am sorry and I did not intend to insult anyone). But for those of you who like tans on women, who in your mind looks very beautiful. Please post links to images which DO NOT contain viruses
I love a tanned women. Prefer the naturally tanned lady, but any woman with nice healthy bronzed skin will turn my head.

Old 12-11-2013, 10:54 AM

31,004 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomed_Shroom12 View Post
That is indeed a stunning female. I don't know who could honestly claim otherwise. Otherworldly beauty.
Seems like a lot of people say they hate too fair or too dark? Seems pretty harsh 'Hate' considering the skin belongs to someone else. I think some of the fair red-head actresses and dark models that have come out in recent years have given many people a wider range of appreciation for what is considered beautiful.

When I was younger my ideal would have been an Asian surfer girl with a dark tan with blond highlights. I'm glad I expanded my scope a bit or I would have been pretty lonely

Old 12-11-2013, 11:00 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,554,464 times
Quote:
Don't spook me with those overdone horrific fake tans . I am asking about women with naturally developed tans.

Be yourself and appreciate your skin. I do have a tropical tan by nature. Unfortunately I am a guy, and tans are not appreciated on men. However I accept it as a part of my body and do the best I can to keep my skin healthy rather than alter the complexion.

You are confusing two things it appears (perhaps English is your second language, in which case it is understandably confusing). Someone who is tan naturally (i.e. the color) is not the same as someone getting a natural tan (i.e. getting tanned skin from sunlight UV, not from artificial UV sources).

Of course you can also be naturally tan (color of skin) and get a natural tan after spending time in the sun. Darker skinned asians, for example, tan very quickly in sun.

Old 12-11-2013, 12:14 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,200,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
You are confusing two things it appears (perhaps English is your second language, in which case it is understandably confusing). Someone who is tan naturally (i.e. the color) is not the same as someone getting a natural tan (i.e. getting tanned skin from sunlight UV, not from artificial UV sources).

Of course you can also be naturally tan (color of skin) and get a natural tan after spending time in the sun. Darker skinned asians, for example, tan very quickly in sun.
I am talking about the end result, which is a nice looking tan obtained from natural sources (from sun or by nature). Thanks for clarifying though, it was my poorly worded response and I was half asleep at the time.

Old 12-11-2013, 12:40 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,680,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jade Stingray View Post
Anybody remember the girl in Pale Rider?

sydney penny pics - Bing

Preeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaacherrrrrrr.

Old 12-11-2013, 12:56 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,956,973 times
I wish I was naturally very dark like Jennifer Lopez or Nicole sherzinger

Old 12-11-2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
How about for those who are naturally tan. Will we also suffer from the effects of melanoma. Should I be worried since my skin has a deep tan from the time I was born . There is nothing I can do to get fairer though I want to. I just spread on Fair & Handsome from India to act as sun block and hope for a lighter skin tone.
You sure you're not another incarnation of Nyanna?

Old 12-11-2013, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
I wish I was naturally very dark like Jennifer Lopez or Nicole sherzinger
While they have color, those two are far from "naturally very dark."

Old 12-11-2013, 12:59 PM

89 posts, read 156,595 times
I do like naturally looking tan skin, as in someone who was born with/genetically has tan skin. I am not a terribly big fan of women who have fair/light skin, who tan like crazy until their skin becomes leathery. Both my mother and grandmother tan a lot, and it shows by their awful skin. They are already being treated for several skin conditions, and I wonder if it was really worth it in the long run for them.

I do love pale skin on women also, especially if they have dark hair. For some reason, this contrast really appeals to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty