U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2013, 11:01 AM

811 posts, read 1,073,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Why is this so important to you? I can't imagine posting pictures of myself on an internet forum for people to critique. You look fine. Concentrate on making yourself a confident, interesting person, and don't worry so much about your looks or what others think of you.
Indian guys flooding the forum looking for acceptance from anonymous people, preferably white That is what is happening.

It's 19 F today

Old 12-13-2013, 05:51 PM

11,882 posts, read 11,565,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchamp Dude View Post
Indian guys flooding the forum looking for acceptance from anonymous people, preferably white That is what is happening.

It's 19 F today

You are mocking my weather-fashion cross platform failures which I stopped doing. Come on Man, now that ain't fair.

And For the first and last time, I am not looking for acceptance from white girls and perfectly happy with who I am.

Spoiler
Gosh, looks like I was a d**k FKing b*****d to post my sh***y "Rate my looks" thread first and started off this a** trend ( myself till my brain composition alters ).

Old 12-13-2013, 06:06 PM

13,240 posts, read 8,115,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
You are mocking my weather-fashion cross platform failures which I stopped doing. Come on Man, now that ain't fair.
You had just posted something a few minutes before this statement where you talked about the temperature and your cold intolerance.

Quote:
Spoiler
Gosh, looks like I was a d**k FKing b*****d to post my sh***y "Rate my looks" thread first and started off this a** trend ( myself till my brain composition alters ).
Yeah, you are far from the first to make such a post. I remember websites such as Hot or Not being around when I was in middle school. And I'm sure plenty of others have posted pictures on this very forum asking people how they look. Sorry to burst your bubble about being a trend setter.

Old 12-13-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
You had just posted something a few minutes before this statement where you talked about the temperature and your cold intolerance.
Huh, where . In the weather forum with my buddies. And BTW my cold tolerance is improving .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Yeah, you are far from the first to make such a post. I remember websites such as Hot or Not being around when I was in middle school. And I'm sure plenty of others have posted pictures on this very forum asking people how they look. Sorry to burst your bubble about being a trend setter.
Oh THANK GOD . Happy to know that.

Old 12-13-2013, 06:31 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,049,597 times
You do not look pudgy. The blue color shirt and black eyeglass frames look nice with your coloring. Black shirts and sweaters would look great on you. I think your frames are fine but you might try on some wire rims or rimless and get opinions from some women.

Old 12-13-2013, 07:24 PM

15 posts, read 26,438 times
You look perfectly fine. I'm just concerned about your self-esteem and what not posting to strangers on the internet how you look.

Old 12-13-2013, 07:57 PM

30 posts, read 31,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waldesau View Post
You look perfectly fine. I'm just concerned about your self-esteem and what not posting to strangers on the internet how you look.
Ive been trying to get the thread deleted since ive gotten enough replies but in vain. Maybe if you could report and ask for thread deletion it could work?

Old 12-13-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenshadow View Post
Ive been trying to get the thread deleted since ive gotten enough replies but in vain. Maybe if you could report and ask for thread deletion it could work?
Meh, you got compliments not criticisms like me.

Anyways, write a Personal Message to one of the senior mods and he/she will close the thread for you.

Old 12-13-2013, 08:09 PM

30 posts, read 31,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Meh, you got compliments not criticisms like me.

Anyways, write a Personal Message to one of the senior mods and he/she will close the thread for you.
Where can I see the list of mods? I'm new on this forum so don't really know my way around..

Old 12-13-2013, 08:18 PM

15,531 posts, read 13,976,285 times
The mods might close it, but I doubt they will delete it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty