U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 04:39 PM
hvl

403 posts, read 452,028 times

Advertisements

It's a good thing that real, non perfect women look much better than either of those monstrous mashups.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2013, 07:01 PM

132 posts, read 256,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
I don't care for either one...

I'd bet that the results would be different if there was a real survey done in America (not just some internet thing in the UK).
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]I don't either. Plus,there's no black woman, south East Asian in that mix. That would change things. The first picture looks younger and moregirly, and I would think men would prefer that given their apparent penchantfor young girls. The second one looks alittle naughty. Maybe that's whatappeals to the men. I also don'tunderstand the obsession with blonde hair, not that it isn't pretty. But it seems so boring now, everyone wants tobe blond, even black and Latina women that can get away with it. Personally I find red hair more exotic andexciting, true red hair that is. I knowmy husband and I for the most part differ on which women we think are goodlooking. I'm still mystified as to why he found me so compelling. LOL. Honestly,I think I'm weird looking.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Old 12-16-2013, 10:05 PM

1,478 posts, read 1,947,095 times
They both look fake and wrong.
Most women in magazines, internet, etc are so over photoshopped and fake anyway, anything that is "most attractive" and "ideal" that you read about, isn't even real.
I do think Shakria is freakin' gorgeous though, real or not. I've seen her without make-up (well supposedly) and think she still looks incredible.

Old 12-16-2013, 11:28 PM

3,015 posts, read 2,866,519 times
In the 'Land of Frankenfoods' we will eventually get 'Frankenbeauties' -

In a Plastic Surgery lab somewhere across the 'fruited' plains:
Dr Frankenstein: "Igor, you fool! I said bring me the Keira Knightly nose and the Jennifer Lopez buttocks you brought me the Knightly buttocks and the Jennifer Aniston nose! Idiot!"

Better content: Links to articles that do a good job explaining what some know and others inherently could figure out.

Sexual Selection and the Biology of Beauty, Anders Pape Moller
http://www.mindship.org/moller.htm

Isn't She Lovely, Brad Lemley
Isn’t She Lovely? | Soulhuntre

For your viewing pleasure, the Twilight Zone addressed the beauty issue quite well with these:

Eye of The Beholder (condensed version)

You Are So Beautiful in the Eye of the Beholder - YouTube

Number Twelve Looks Just Like You

The Twilight Zone S05E17 Number 12 Looks Just Like You Full Episode - YouTube

I'll take a natural women every time.

Old 12-17-2013, 05:21 PM

47,995 posts, read 38,559,990 times
Right on - both "models" are butt ugly to me.

Old 12-17-2013, 05:37 PM

80,961 posts, read 74,018,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Right on - both "models" are butt ugly to me.
It's weird how similar they are. I almost suspect that the choices given to the two different groups were limited re: facial features to choose from.

Old 12-17-2013, 05:43 PM

6,172 posts, read 5,606,135 times
Man here. Neither look good. The 3 best looking women that were used are Frieda Pinto, Jennifer Aniston, and The Duchess. The rest are just average.

Old 12-17-2013, 09:49 PM

9,781 posts, read 16,765,309 times
No offense to her, but I can't see how anyone can consider Carla Delevigne (first I've heard of her) beautiful. She looks like a gremlin to me, and it ain't just the brows...

Old 12-19-2013, 04:38 AM

5 posts, read 6,729 times
Smile Re:Men and women have VERY different ideas about beauty

I believe every individual on earth has a different standard of beauty.

Old 12-19-2013, 06:37 AM

758 posts, read 833,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jade Stingray View Post
Man here....

I think I like the first better IMO.
Agree, if I have to pick one. Frankly, both look a bit freaky to me, like some horrible plastic surgery job. I don't see beauty in any of them. I'm just saying.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or