U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2013, 04:20 AM

721 posts, read 1,591,874 times

Advertisements

This is obviously a question for those of you who get their legs waxed...

How long should it take to wax a pair of legs from toes to hip? I know it all depends on how much hair, length of leg etc....but I am curious how long the process is supposed to take.

I love my waxing lady and have been going to her for a while now but it just seems to take quite a long time, at least an hour, just to get my legs done. I'm not that hairy since I go to her monthly so not that much grows back but still seems to take a long time. If I get "the works" done, which is legs, butt and everything else below the waist, it's a 3 hour session. Is this normal? I love going to her mostly because of the privacy and her prices are VERY hard to beat.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2013, 04:32 PM

389 posts, read 583,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGuy74 View Post

How long should it take to wax a pair of legs from toes to hip? I know it all depends on how much hair, length of leg etc....but I am curious how long the process is supposed to take.

I love my waxing lady and have been going to her for a while now but it just seems to take quite a long time, at least an hour, just to get my legs done. I'm not that hairy since I go to her monthly so not that much grows back but still seems to take a long time. If I get "the works" done, which is legs, butt and everything else below the waist, it's a 3 hour session. Is this normal? I love going to her mostly because of the privacy and her prices are VERY hard to beat.

Thanks in advance.
I had no clue a "mountain guy" would get anything waxed, let alone "the works" LOL

Old 12-15-2013, 09:07 PM

6,756 posts, read 8,530,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMe123 View Post
I had no clue a "mountain guy" would get anything waxed, let alone "the works" LOL
Clearly I have been hanging out in the Relationships forum too much, because I expected this thread to be about the suspiciously long time MG's girlfriend is gone when she says she is going to get waxed.

'Wax on... wax off...'

Old 12-17-2013, 06:57 PM

42,704 posts, read 45,356,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMe123 View Post
Personally it gave me a scary image. (((Shudders))))

Old 12-17-2013, 10:28 PM

2,876 posts, read 3,555,199 times
I prefer men with hair, not into girly men...

Old 12-18-2013, 08:08 AM

11,882 posts, read 11,539,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGuy74 View Post

Thanks in advance.
A reasonable lower body wax should take about 70 minutes on average. Visit this website, as it provides useful information for men waxing:

The Manscaper - Waxing F.A.Q.'s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty