U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-21-2013, 09:48 PM
 
Location: SE Michigan
6,191 posts, read 15,750,318 times
Reputation: 10261

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
What about facial hair? I'm guessing you're fine with that...
Yup. As long as it's not a giant messy beard. I'm good with facial hair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-21-2013, 09:51 PM
 
Location: SE Michigan
6,191 posts, read 15,750,318 times
Reputation: 10261
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
I'm probably not gay enough, but i can't imagine being sexually turned on by this amount of hair. No offense to the dude, I think he's otherwise handsome:



If I ever went gay I'd probably be a smooth twink...I guess maybe I'm showing my own bias, I admit I prefer women smooth, maybe women are used to men being hairier too...but I wouldn't say no to a beautiful women who was natural either.
He is hot, whoever he is.
I'd take that over a plucked metrosexual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2013, 09:52 PM
 
Location: Oceania
8,610 posts, read 6,464,856 times
Reputation: 8318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post

All men were entranced by pubic hair--check out Playboy centerfolds into at least the late 70s.
Into the 90s. Some were bald but most had landing strips at the least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2013, 09:57 PM
 
Location: Cushing OK
14,545 posts, read 18,077,607 times
Reputation: 16822
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
I'm probably not gay enough, but i can't imagine being sexually turned on by this amount of hair. No offense to the dude, I think he's otherwise handsome:



If I ever went gay I'd probably be a smooth twink...I guess maybe I'm showing my own bias, I admit I prefer women smooth, maybe women are used to men being hairier too...but I wouldn't say no to a beautiful women who was natural either.
Looks like the picture didn't follow, but I think he looks quite interesting. I like furry. Some guy who shaved it all off unless he's a competitive swimmer looks plastic. I like facial hair too, especially hairy chins.

Men who shave it all off? Ugh, sorry but no way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2013, 10:01 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,717 posts, read 45,476,447 times
Reputation: 25146
Are your legs shiney?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2013, 10:05 PM
 
Location: Melbourne, Australia
9,781 posts, read 16,819,140 times
Reputation: 2833
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiroptera View Post
Yup. As long as it's not a giant messy beard. I'm good with facial hair.
Sorry I meant shaving facial hair, I guess you're fine with that too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2013, 10:08 PM
 
Location: Melbourne, Australia
9,781 posts, read 16,819,140 times
Reputation: 2833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Are your legs shiney?
Sadly no. They're too dry. I need to moisturise lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2013, 10:12 PM
 
Location: East Coast
2,912 posts, read 4,697,910 times
Reputation: 4339
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiroptera View Post
He is hot, whoever he is.
I'd take that over a plucked metrosexual.
That's an old picture of the actor Sam Elliott.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2013, 10:53 PM
 
1,410 posts, read 1,860,010 times
Reputation: 1162
I prefer men to have nice hairy chests. I guess if it's gray, they can shave it.
Generally, I'd only want them to remove excess back hair.
Also, I think it's unfair that society expects women to remove armpit hair, but not men. I wish men would remove their armpit hair too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2013, 11:01 PM
 
Location: Melbourne, Australia
9,781 posts, read 16,819,140 times
Reputation: 2833
Quote:
Originally Posted by temazepam View Post
I prefer men to have nice hairy chests. I guess if it's gray, they can shave it.
Generally, I'd only want them to remove excess back hair.
Also, I think it's unfair that society expects women to remove armpit hair, but not men. I wish men would remove their armpit hair too.
Yeah double standards go both ways.

Some men do. Moreso in Europe though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:04 AM.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top