Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 11:41 AM

293 posts, read 469,134 times

Advertisements

Safe to assume the OP is not the female in the photos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2014, 12:24 PM

457 posts, read 693,815 times
She's a pretty girl, but why the post?

Old 01-06-2014, 09:02 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,279,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waviking24 View Post
Elbows too hairy. 4/10 at best
hair on the arms...why she must be a grown woman!...10/10 in my books.

Old 01-06-2014, 09:23 AM

7,072 posts, read 4,820,754 times
Except for the bathing suit picture, I was going to say "She's a man, baby....."

Old 01-06-2014, 11:08 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,699,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean33 View Post
Very nice. Now what do you think about my look? I'm the dad in this photo.

I would want that to have your babies if not married. Perfect bon jovi hair

Old 01-06-2014, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
You look fine (cute & chubby to be honest ). Just shave off the hair on your lower arm as other posters say. A quick wax at home would do. This video gives you tips:

How to Wax your Arms - YouTube

You wax all your own body hair?

Do you know how paiful it is? How do you dare to tell her to torture herself? Are you a sadist?

Some men like natural as my husband does. No need to shave for herself or men.

Old 01-06-2014, 11:17 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,693,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
You wax all your own body hair?

Do you know how paiful it is? How do you dare to tell her to torture herself? Are you a sadist?

Some men like natural as my husband does. No need to shave for herself or men.
haha how ridiculously dramatic. waxing is painful but it goes away fast. its not really necessary, she can periodically shave her arm hair with clippers and it will be fine.

Old 01-06-2014, 11:33 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,249,937 times
You want some honest feedback ...

Don't search for validation on an internet forum full of strangers and probably some perverts out there too. There are so many more important things to concern yourself with.

Spend your time; making an impact on your community, being a better friend/daughter, being kind to strangers, getting in to college (cannot stress this enough!), cultivating a love of learning, developing a sense of fair play, learning to laugh at yourself, finding your passion, following your bliss and understanding that the world does not revolve around you.

We as humans need to wake the efff up and realize that the world is so much bigger than ourselves. There are things in this world that you can't even imagine.

That's my honest feedback for you - good luck!

Old 01-06-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
haha how ridiculously dramatic. waxing is painful but it goes away fast. its not really necessary, she can periodically shave her arm hair with clippers and it will be fine.

It is HER choice, not yours.

Don't you think you and some other folks are ridiculous and dramatic to get her shave her arms Meanwhile it is "fine" for men to look like gorilla, this same arm hair what males have changes "disgusting" on girls arms?

Wax it away, bu huu, women cannot have body hair, they must be all plastic, lol!

I hope OP honor herself and keeps her way

What comes to pain generally, you can give valid opinion only what you feel when doing personal waxing. Everyone else have their own ability how to rate pain what they feel. If pain is worth for you, then do so but telling someone should do it because it would please others, lol! I wish everyone would have self-respect to not be anyones puppet like that.

Old 01-06-2014, 01:02 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,693,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
It is HER choice, not yours.

Don't you think you and some other folks are ridiculous and dramatic to get her shave her arms Meanwhile it is "fine" for men to look like gorilla, this same arm hair what males have changes "disgusting" on girls arms?

Wax it away, bu huu, women cannot have body hair, they must be all plastic, lol!

I hope OP honor herself and keeps her way

What comes to pain generally, you can give valid opinion only what you feel when doing personal waxing. Everyone else have their own ability how to rate pain what they feel. If pain is worth for you, then do so but telling someone should do it because it would please others, lol! I wish everyone would have self-respect to not be anyones puppet like that.
do you think i am not aware that its her choice and not mine? no need to be a nutcase.

im not being dramatic about shaving her arms. i suggest it because it will improve her appearance. you are being dramatic by suggesting that someone who recommends waxing is a sadist.

the OP never said anything about not wanting to shave her arms. you have some wacko emotional issue with body hair and you seem to be applying it to her. take your emotions regarding hair removal out of this, they have no business here. it seems you have some kind of personal issue probably with your own hair that i guess you decided not to remove and you are making a big deal over nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty