U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-29-2013, 01:52 PM
 
Location: Tennessee/Michigan
28,504 posts, read 48,447,960 times
Reputation: 20238

Advertisements

ROHESTER, MN — Researchers at the Mayo Clinic say they are two months into a lifestyle study to determine why men start losing muscular shape in their buttocks starting primarily in their 60s.

“We really know nothing about why aging men get atrophic glutonoid medius and epidermal tonal slippage…basically collapsed asses and a fold of hanging bum skin,” said Dr. Ernst Whitacker in a TED speech posted on the internet today.

Mayo Clinic To Study Men’s Middle-Aged Flat Asses | THE LAPINE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-29-2013, 01:56 PM
 
Location: NJ
25,091 posts, read 31,282,659 times
Reputation: 17094
does it say where the money for the study is coming from?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-29-2013, 02:16 PM
 
4,168 posts, read 5,029,373 times
Reputation: 11143
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
does it say where the money for the study is coming from?
probably from old women!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-29-2013, 03:58 PM
 
2,879 posts, read 3,562,263 times
Reputation: 4625
More concerned about the hardware (penis) going flat in old age...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-29-2013, 04:08 PM
 
Location: Leeds, UK
22,246 posts, read 24,464,995 times
Reputation: 8659
This applies to female asses and female breasts. The female body is an unmitigated disaster beyond the age of 60.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-29-2013, 04:21 PM
 
13,515 posts, read 14,771,730 times
Reputation: 37885
Alas! Too late for me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-29-2013, 05:18 PM
 
Location: League City, Texas
2,919 posts, read 4,777,142 times
Reputation: 6161
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
ROHESTER, MN — Researchers at the Mayo Clinic say they are two months into a lifestyle study to determine why men start losing muscular shape in their buttocks starting primarily in their 60s.

“We really know nothing about why aging men get atrophic glutonoid medius and epidermal tonal slippage…basically collapsed asses and a fold of hanging bum skin,” said Dr. Ernst Whitacker in a TED speech posted on the internet today.

Mayo Clinic To Study Men’s Middle-Aged Flat Asses | THE LAPINE
You are aware this is a satirical site--like the Onion, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-29-2013, 05:28 PM
 
Location: NJ
25,091 posts, read 31,282,659 times
Reputation: 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellpaso View Post
You are aware this is a satirical site--like the Onion, right?
yeah? the onion has to be one of the least successful attempts at humor ive ever seen. i cant believe people post those things because they found them funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-29-2013, 06:54 PM
 
Location: League City, Texas
2,919 posts, read 4,777,142 times
Reputation: 6161
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
yeah? the onion has to be one of the least successful attempts at humor ive ever seen. i cant believe people post those things because they found them funny.
I agree--
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-29-2013, 08:26 PM
 
Location: So Cal
41,790 posts, read 41,268,676 times
Reputation: 43120
I've never had much ass, to be honest, even in my youth... I'm pretty much sitting on my spine as I type this.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top