U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-01-2014, 10:17 PM
 
Location: San Francisco
17,109 posts, read 5,664,840 times
Reputation: 53683

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
It looks like not many of you wore party clothes for new years eve night. I specifically mentioned women with the hope that a number of you would wear something foxy (Like those sweet skinny chic's partying in NYC). Looks like I assumed wrong yet again. Oh Well.
The foxy ladies were probably all out on the town partying and having too much fun to post on C-D.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-01-2014, 10:32 PM
 
Location: Northville, MI
11,882 posts, read 11,567,037 times
Reputation: 6331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayarea4 View Post
The foxy ladies were probably all out on the town partying and having too much fun to post on C-D.
Yep. Guess they only have time for updating their facebook status to cute & wasted .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Status: "We don't have to wait to start changing the world." (set 4 days ago)
 
Location: Wonderland
48,306 posts, read 38,781,245 times
Reputation: 69153
To everything there is a season.

Actually I had a really nice evening by the fire, with my chai latte, my cat, and some good ol' BBC murder mysteries - in my sweats. I'd had a great workout about 5 pm after a very pleasant day of shopping at our local Whole Foods-type grocery store, where I bought all sorts of cool stuff like black quinoa and yogurt bleu cheese dressing and fresh baked, deliciously chewy multigrain bread. I'd talked to just about everyone important to me through the day. I finished 2013 off in a quiet, happy whisper and the really great thing is...no hangover this morning!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2014, 10:44 PM
 
293 posts, read 388,632 times
Reputation: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Yep. Guess they only have time for updating their facebook status to cute & wasted .
They have time for other things. Yes I am that guy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2014, 10:50 PM
 
Location: Northville, MI
11,882 posts, read 11,567,037 times
Reputation: 6331
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
To everything there is a season.

Actually I had a really nice evening by the fire, with my chai latte, my cat, and some good ol' BBC murder mysteries - in my sweats. I'd had a great workout about 5 pm after a very pleasant day of shopping at our local Whole Foods-type grocery store, where I bought all sorts of cool stuff like black quinoa and yogurt bleu cheese dressing and fresh baked, deliciously chewy multigrain bread. I'd talked to just about everyone important to me through the day. I finished 2013 off in a quiet, happy whisper and the really great thing is...no hangover this morning!
Yeah. We held a family reunion at my aunts house. The dinner experience was fantastic. Ended 2013 happily with no impairment of senses. I don't get the point of drinking heavily for fun. While enjoying, I want to stay in control of my senses and cherish the moment .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2014, 08:49 AM
 
6,185 posts, read 7,063,595 times
Reputation: 16044
Friend just sent me pics from a New years Party he and wife attended. It tells a little bit about New Years Fashion:

Winter Masqureade Gallery | The McKittrick Hotel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2014, 12:38 PM
 
Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,306 posts, read 2,267,014 times
Reputation: 2599
I aint no lady, but I was in my onesie PJ watching cartoon and eating CVS cookies...(the shortbreads...OH MY THOSE ARE SO DELICIOUS!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2014, 08:44 AM
 
Location: Up in the air
19,116 posts, read 27,220,054 times
Reputation: 16272
Well, I wore leggings, knee high boots and a Boston Bruins shirt with a peacoat over it Went to the Bruins game (more like Booins, amirite?!) and then spent the rest of the evening with some new friends I've never done the 'get dressed up and drink too much' party type NYE, so I was pretty happy with the way my evening went. My bf and I were starting to fall asleep around 10pm anyway....such party animals!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2014, 09:33 AM
 
Location: Northville, MI
11,882 posts, read 11,567,037 times
Reputation: 6331
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Well, I wore leggings, knee high boots and a Boston Bruins shirt with a peacoat over it Went to the Bruins game (more like Booins, amirite?!) and then spent the rest of the evening with some new friends I've never done the 'get dressed up and drink too much' party type NYE, so I was pretty happy with the way my evening went. My bf and I were starting to fall asleep around 10pm anyway....such party animals!
I was in Boston the weekend before NYE. I had a blast visiting the city. My cousin lives 45 minutes northwest of Boston and we drove downtown to see holiday season decorations and dinner at a grill restaurent .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top