U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2014, 12:52 AM

123 posts, read 133,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR2012 View Post
It is not my style. I don't see people here wearing it, but at my job and in my circle, that style doesn't work.
I think people might like it because it seems to be versatile for business attire. It might go well with slacks or a skirt; it would go well for the office - a stricter dresscode, or even a more business casual dress code. As others said, slimming. I am small, but I always like something longer like that, a longer sweater or blazer or something a touch longer than my waist over my shirt, etc. I think people tend to like neutral colors. So, maybe that would be some reasons. Just my guess. Personally it has no place in my wardrobe.
Haha... yes, you are right. I guess people is loving the slim effect by wearing this coat. In fact, it does has that effect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2014, 02:16 AM

9,960 posts, read 13,723,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieyh View Post
I find this coat Moderator cut: copyright violation
Popular women coat 2013 | Clothes
is very popular. Many people love to buy this coat. It also have a good sales on ebay and amazon. Personally, i do not love it at all. Can you guys tell me how do you think of this coat? Do you love it? Will you buy such a coat?
It's alright. I could see a woman looking really sharp and attractive in it; alternately, it could be WAY too much.

Would go well with a pair of large-framed glasses IMHO, maybe with red frames, and either a bob or the hair tied back. Pair with black trousers.

With a matching white mini/skirt and an updo, it'd be a little too 60's modern/formal, and probably too done up for daily wear. With a black skirt, it'd look like what I'd expect a nice real estate lady to be wearing.

Old 01-13-2014, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
It's alright. I could see a woman looking really sharp and attractive in it; alternately, it could be WAY too much.

Would go well with a pair of large-framed glasses IMHO, maybe with red frames, and either a bob or the hair tied back. Pair with black trousers.

With a matching white mini/skirt and an updo, it'd be a little too 60's modern/formal, and probably too done up for daily wear. With a black skirt, it'd look like what I'd expect a nice real estate lady to be wearing.
Yes, after knowing others thoughts. I begin to know why this coat is popular. Maybe i should buy one to see of it looks well with me.

Old 01-13-2014, 08:33 PM

32,941 posts, read 61,463,458 times
Quote:
So, i am wondering why it is so popular.
Because the people who buy it like it?

Old 01-13-2014, 10:37 PM

27,460 posts, read 34,333,830 times
Quote:
is very popular. Many people love to buy this coat. It also have a good sales on ebay and amazon. Personally, i do not love it at all. Can you guys tell me how do you think of this coat? Do you love it? Will you buy such a coat?
It's not a coat - looks like a jacket to me.

And I don't know why you think it's so popular.

Old 01-13-2014, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Because the people who buy it like it?
Yes, maybe.

Old 01-14-2014, 02:14 AM

9,960 posts, read 13,723,009 times
Quote:
Yes, after knowing others thoughts. I begin to know why this coat is popular. Maybe i should buy one to see of it looks well with me.
Yeah, it can't hurt If it doesn't suit you, I'm sure you could resell it since it's popular. Is there any place near you that sells it, where you could try it on?

Old 01-17-2014, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
Yeah, it can't hurt If it doesn't suit you, I'm sure you could resell it since it's popular. Is there any place near you that sells it, where you could try it on?
Nope, i just see it online.

Old 01-17-2014, 10:59 PM

389 posts, read 584,731 times
Quote:
I had no idea that coat was popular, but I do like it. White, chic with clean lines.

Old 01-17-2014, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMe123 View Post
I had no idea that coat was popular, but I do like it. White, chic with clean lines.
Haha...
Perahaps, sometimes, we just love something and can't tell why. Just like we fall in love with someone but can't tell why love he or she.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty