Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2014, 07:25 PM

16,825 posts, read 17,730,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Oh dude not again. Raj does not know a** about football, while I am a football addict. I am a sincere Pats fan .

Pats better win this weekend . I want them to face off against the "sheriff".
More importantly, the character or Raj koothrapali, is incredibly intelligent with a PhD in astrophysics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2014, 07:39 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,206,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
More importantly, the character or Raj koothrapali, is incredibly intelligent with a PhD in astrophysics.
Sorry to say, but PhD's take too much time. I would never pursue one unless I am unable to get a job after finishing my masters degree.

Anyways, I learned how dumb it was to post pics of myself. Will never do it again and rely on my mirror to tell me how I look. If you like my physique, OK. If not, then its fine, find someone else you like. Time to chill off and focus on hitting my personal goal of 181.

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 01-10-2014 at 07:54 PM..

Old 01-10-2014, 08:00 PM

293 posts, read 469,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
So... how do I look?

Beautiful eyes. Hair needs work though. What is your diet like?

Honest thoughts, please.
Beautiful eyes. Hair needs work though. What is your diet like?

Old 01-10-2014, 08:08 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,693,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Hooray! I can be pumped and dumped by desperate guys!

That's not exactly something to be proud of.

haha a lot of desperate guys wish that they could "pump" and then get dumped every night of the week.

Old 01-10-2014, 08:09 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,693,520 times
Quote:
Many people have said that I am like Raj, till I went out with them to watch a game of football live. After observing my Interest for the game, opinions about me within the dude ranch changed .

they say it in person then see you be a beer chugging randy macho man savage while watching football or they see you online and then see you acting like a hairy chested brute while watching football?

i only know you online and so the online version of you seem raj-like. maybe the in-person version comes off more macho.

Old 01-10-2014, 08:21 PM

541 posts, read 861,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by matzoman View Post
Because narcissism is a huge turn off to intelligent people.
Great response! Don't get why people even bother with rating someone they don't know and also don't understand why someone would care what strangers on the internet think of them either.

Old 01-10-2014, 08:22 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,206,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
see you acting like a hairy chested brute while watching football?
Every Sunday night baby. And now with playoffs running hot, I am pumped. Me and my brother already have bets ready. He is a colts fan, and I am a Pats fan. Saturday night at 8:10 PM the war begins in my living room .

Old 01-10-2014, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Every Sunday night baby. And now with playoffs running hot, I am pumped. Me and my brother already have bets ready. He is a colts fan, and I am a Pats fan. Saturday night at 8:10 PM the war begins in my living room .
Adi you ever take a brutal sports related hit? We played backyard football a lot as kids and were stupid enough to play tackle. Long story short I caught and pass and was upended by a varsity cornerback. Did a 180 in mid air and landed on my neck. Football is a violent sport.

How did you become a Pats fan?

Old 01-11-2014, 07:27 AM

993 posts, read 1,560,866 times
Because there are only two reasons a person ever makes a thread like that:

a) profound self-centeredness and lack of self-awareness

b) profound insecurity and lack of self-awareness

Self-centeredness and insecurity are two of the ugliest traits a person can have, but lack of self-awareness is the worst of them all. I'd also venture to say that some combination of those three traits make up the posters who feel the need to create a bajillion threads.

Also, when a poll is included, the options are always framed a certain way that make it impossible to answer without being too generous in the rating or coming off like an a**hole.

Old 01-11-2014, 12:00 PM

The Patriots were the fashionable choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty