Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 04:07 PM

166 posts, read 240,922 times

Advertisements

I am married and she is perfect for me. I prefer a woman with meat on her bones,soft and cuddly and warm. Someone whose bones do not bump into my bones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2014, 04:52 PM

686 posts, read 1,230,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceox1962 View Post
I am married and she is perfect for me. I prefer a woman with meat on her bones,soft and cuddly and warm. Someone whose bones do not bump into my bones.
I think all women have meat on their bones. Wouldn't be alive if they didn't.

Old 03-23-2014, 09:58 AM

195 posts, read 281,462 times
I prefer petite, myself. Sooner or later I will have to carry her. :-)

Old 03-23-2014, 10:04 AM

I prefer a physique like this for any long term (or short term) partner.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

It looks incredible naked (where it really counts), shows that she cares about her health/physique (always an attractive quality), and also shows she has discipline, strength of character, drive, and motivation, because you need those in order to get a body so amazing.

Old 03-23-2014, 02:03 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,682,742 times
When I met my wife she was around 130 lbs. Shes now at around 180 and it makes no difference to me. 98, 130, 180, 300.....i'll love her regardless. But that doesnt mean that if she says "help me lose weight" that I will talk her out of it or refuse.

Old 03-24-2014, 01:38 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,619,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
I prefer a physique like this for any long term (or short term) partner.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

It looks incredible naked (where it really counts), shows that she cares about her health/physique (always an attractive quality), and also shows she has discipline, strength of character, drive, and motivation, because you need those in order to get a body so amazing.
Eh. I have all of those things (discipline, strength of character, drive, motivation...I mean, I'm gunning towards a spot in a graduate program at MIT next year...) but I guess because I don't look like a fitness model it doesn't count?

Having a nice body doesn't necessarily mean any of those things...my sister looks like a model and eats crap and can't walk up a flight of stairs without huffing and puffing.

Old 03-24-2014, 02:17 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,366,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhenzanite View Post
Eh. I have all of those things (discipline, strength of character, drive, motivation...I mean, I'm gunning towards a spot in a graduate program at MIT next year...) but I guess because I don't look like a fitness model it doesn't count?

Having a nice body doesn't necessarily mean any of those things...my sister looks like a model and eats crap and can't walk up a flight of stairs without huffing and puffing.
I know, right? I agree completely.

Old 03-24-2014, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhenzanite View Post

When you look like the gal in the pic I posted it DOES mean that. You can ONLY get that type of body when you have those things. That is not a "model body". That is a finely tuned athletic machine - I bet my soul that that girl eats right, works out regularly, and has done so for years. The pointed toes show that she's been training ballet for a long time. You just don't get that (or those legs and body) without being extremely disciplined to maintain daily workout and eat nutritiously.

EDIT: I referred to ballet because I thought we were talking about this gal:

Old 03-24-2014, 10:33 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,832,954 times
Two thru five is what I am attracted to. Ideally, size two with fake boobs and a little muscle but not as much as five. I guess the image that pops into mind when you think of south beach miami or LA. I know this is somewhat unrealistic to maintain as people age, but I'm 31 now and looks are very important to me. Of course I know other things are important as well, but this was about looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
The photo posted in the other thread includes more body types. The 11/12 examples is where I fall. My goal is still a size 8.

Old 03-25-2014, 11:49 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,619,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
When you look like the gal in the pic I posted it DOES mean that. You can ONLY get that type of body when you have those things. That is not a "model body". That is a finely tuned athletic machine - I bet my soul that that girl eats right, works out regularly, and has done so for years. The pointed toes show that she's been training ballet for a long time. You just don't get that (or those legs and body) without being extremely disciplined to maintain daily workout and eat nutritiously.

EDIT: I referred to ballet because I thought we were talking about this gal:
I have no doubt she works out.

I also maintain a very strict diet and work out regularly...but I don't look anything like her.

Again, just because a person doesn't look like a fitness model doesn't mean they lack character or discipline. Judging someone's outsides for who they are inside is rarely a good idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty