Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 05:11 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,299,621 times

Advertisements

If she does not wear necklaces then opt for #1. I think she would be more apt to wear it because she could wear it with a variety of colors and styles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2014, 06:08 PM

123 posts, read 151,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesmama View Post
If she does not wear necklaces then opt for #1. I think she would be more apt to wear it because she could wear it with a variety of colors and styles.
Thanks, i think she will appreciate it.

Old 01-20-2014, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyvpotter View Post
I'm in my 50's and enjoy wearing those types as well as my daughter (in her 30's).
Wow, you are a fashion and have a good taste.

Old 01-22-2014, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirlz View Post
You may want to find out first why she doesn't wear necklaces. It would be a bummer for you to buy her one and it just sits in her drawer.
Thank you for your notice, but i think if i buy one for her, she will wear it. There is no worry that she will sit in her drawer.

Old 01-22-2014, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SXMGirl View Post
I think it is wonderful that you are planning ahead for her Valentine's Day gift. Go with her and let her pick out her own necklace. I realize that doesn't sound romantic, but people have very specific likes regarding metals and gem stones. DH bought me a necklace similar to the first one, and I took it off the chain and put it on another one. The weight of the chain makes a difference. Personally, I would not have chosen the one that DH got for me and I really would not wear the other two that you like. Jewelry is very personal and you have to decide if you would be angry if she did not wear it.

Another option is to have one of her girlfriends to help you pick out a necklace or some other type of jewelry that she might prefer.
Wow, wonderful ideas. I will ask one of her best girlfriend for advice. Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Old 01-22-2014, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
The first one.
Thanks for your suggestion.

Old 01-23-2014, 12:03 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieyh View Post
She is 25 years old. She do not wear necklaces. So, i want to buy one for her.

Does she not wear a necklace because she does not have any or she does not like wearing a necklace?
That makes a big difference, if it is the latter look for something else.
A smaller bracelet, earrings, an ankle bracelet, maybe a cocktail ring she can wear on her right hand.
My husband bought me a beautiful necklace and ring from Kay Jewelers that is black and white diamonds, not very big as far as size goes and I wear the ring on my right middle finger.

You can find a lot of beautiful pieces at Kay Jewelers on Clearance priced right around $100.00 or less.

Old 01-23-2014, 05:42 PM

8 posts, read 9,789 times
I'd like the third one compared to the 2nd.
I don't like the first... agree to what others said..

It's somewhat "matronly"..

2 or 3..

Old 01-23-2014, 05:52 PM

2,966 posts, read 5,217,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMe123 View Post
I'd choose the first. It's beautiful, classic, and versatile.

This. I actually own one just like it and it goes with anything. Classic and simple.

Old 02-09-2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberPulson View Post
I'd like the third one compared to the 2nd.
I don't like the first... agree to what others said..

It's somewhat "matronly"..

2 or 3..
Well, thank you for your suggestion and sorry for my late reply. I have bought the necklace for Valentine's day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty