Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 01:15 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,841,048 times

Advertisements

hemorrhoid care gel will shrink the area. Use the natural gels and not the creams. Something with witch hazel as an ingredient.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2014, 06:49 PM

421 posts, read 676,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz2525 View Post

I also took Mellow Tonin last night and zero happened to help me go to sleep. I've had a loss in my family and there was no will so I'm tasked with taking care of everything and I'm so tired, but when my mind gets going, I cannot get to sleep. When I did, I had bad dreams and woke myself up so I really didn't get deep sleep until 5am and my alarm woke me up at 6:45.
I used to have that problem too. I used to get nightmares about panic attacks from missing the gym. I got over this by "clearing" my mid before sleep. Try focusing on something that makes you happy.

Old 02-14-2014, 07:30 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,227,645 times
i thought i read somewhere bag balm and preparation h is good for puffy eyes... it was either eyes or udders
yes, think it was eyes..

Old 02-14-2014, 07:52 PM

421 posts, read 676,510 times
Dark circles under eyes can be a sign of iron deficiency. B12, Folic Acid Copper, Vitamin C are necessary for iron absorption. Also, calcium blocks iron absorption; so, take them at different times.

Periorbital dark circles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do Dark Circles Under the Eyes Mean an Iron Deficiency? | LIVESTRONG.COM

Old 02-14-2014, 07:58 PM

11,495 posts, read 26,879,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Dark circles under eyes can be a sign of iron deficiency. B12, Folic Acid Copper, Vitamin C are necessary for iron absorption. Also, calcium blocks iron absorption; so, take them at different times.

Periorbital dark circles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do Dark Circles Under the Eyes Mean an Iron Deficiency? | LIVESTRONG.COM
I was going to suggest the same. I had a large blood loss that left me anemic, and one of my symptoms is very dark circles around my eyes.

Old 09-16-2014, 02:08 PM

2 posts, read 2,679 times
Default I have the same problem- Have you found a solution??

Razz2525...
Just joined this forum to ask your advice, or if you've found anything? I'm only 27, but have also had sunken eyes, causing dark shadows, dark circles and hollowed out look!! It's really bad, and I always get asked if I am tired, but no I am not. I drink at least 120 oz of water per day, and my diet is of average healthiness.. Looking back on pictures when I was 5-14, it progressively got worse, though I did have the sunken in look then too..

Have you found anything that works? I too see all of the "anti-puffiness" products and I want the opposite!
My under eye skin is SO thin, you can see veins sometimes, I wasn't to puff it up, make the hollowness go away but do not want injections either!!

Im going to guess though, that without medical options or invasive injections, all we can do is apply the Best of the Best makeup and try to hide the shadows and brighten them.
***I have already been to my dermatologist/skin care doctor, and she said they (personally) can not inject anything that close to the eye area** Botox for the under eyes is what I'd like!!!

I have recently tried Glopping on the concealer - and it DID help, and did Not make my face cakey, because I use a good primer, and thankfully only have very few wrinkles under my eyes, so far..

I bought just a normal drug store concealer, I think its "Wake Me Up" by Maybelline or something, but I am in Canada, if that makes a difference.
I just purchased "Skin Food" brand 'Salmon Concealer' off of Ebay ($9 CDN) but have heard wonderful things about it, so I was hoping we could share ideas of how to make the sunkeness go away!?

Please email me if interested in talking further, I will not be going on this forum, just came on to share ideas since we both seem to have the exact same issues. [EMAIL="rebeccapenney@hotmail.com"]rebeccapenney@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]

Old 09-16-2014, 02:10 PM

2 posts, read 2,679 times
Also, I take Vitamin B12, iron & vitamin D every single day (as recommended by the doctor, so my issue has Nothing to do with my diet, or lack of iron. It is hereditary, and/or just the way my dace structure is!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty