Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 02:25 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,624,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attractively Ambigious View Post
cannot be anyone you know personally, just a stranger you saw who was very attractive

describe his hair color, eye color (if you can), skin color, height, ethnic background, and overall appearance to the best of your knowledge
I can post a pic, lol!
Mod cut: copyrighted image.
IMO, he's flat out the MOST beautiful man I have ever seen. Whew! Hubba Bubba, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attractively Ambigious View Post
What I would like to ask is, how would this guy stack up against the hottest guy you have ever seen?
Your guys is hot, but still 2nd to mine.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-23-2017 at 12:28 PM..

Old 02-07-2014, 03:07 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,646,091 times
I don't think either of those two men (with photos posted) are attractive because they look like portraits, as in not real, or too perfect. I don't like muscular types at all, or shaved-head-on-purpose ones, or short, "styled" hair.

I did see one man I'll never forget, and because I'm very direct, I went right up to him and told him I thought he was beautiful, and asked if he had a girlfriend. In a parking lot, during my lunch hour!

But he appreciated it and smiled and said, "I'm involved with someone," or something to that extent, and I gave him a hang-dog look and said, "Ohh-kaaay" in a funny way and we drove off on our separate ways.

He was very slender, had no facial hair, straight blond longish hair, no bald spots, about 40, was dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt, long-sleeved, just normal clothes, not pale but not tanned, just a regular "look," but what made him beautiful to me was his hair, his blue eyes, straight but prominent nose, slightly wide mouth but not very full lips. Most people would probably say he was a bit "scruffy."

I don't like guys who look groomed and pedicured and "facial-ed" -- I like an irregular look, angular features, someone who smiles easily, is 5'10" or 5'11" and oh, that hair!! Not too long, but just brushing the collar or lower neck. That's what this man looked like.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:23 AM

951 posts, read 1,139,924 times
I don't see too many men that blow me away, but I do see more beautiful women for some reason. And I'm straight.

Old 02-07-2014, 06:25 AM

2,218 posts, read 3,451,672 times
The most handsome TWO men I have ever seen were two police officers responding to an accident near Rome, Italy. They absolutely took my breath away. Both were tall, incredibly well built and simply magnificent examples of handsome men. They were busy working the accident, but I could not take my eyes off them. I saw them 15 years ago but I still remember their beauty.

Old 02-07-2014, 08:43 AM

1,780 posts, read 3,930,276 times
Julien Neel.

I'm in love...

Old 02-07-2014, 10:03 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
Ennn, WRONG ANSWER!!!! Thanks for playing though.

That is Jonathan Rhys Meyers and he's IRISH.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a short list of men I find attractive:

Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Charlie Hunnam
Orlando Bloom
Jason Issacs
Henry Cavil
Colin Ferrell
Daniel Craig
Tommy Flanagan

All from the UK (either England, Scotland, or Ireland)

Ahhh... you and I have similar tastes.

Old 02-07-2014, 12:25 PM

6,301 posts, read 9,638,276 times
20 years ago, I went to interview at a Commercial Real Estate company in Boston for work. The owner walked out, beautiful high cheekbones and dark eyes, a cross between the late John Kennedy Jr. and Michael Nouri during his Flashdance days.

Old 02-07-2014, 12:35 PM

6,301 posts, read 9,638,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightAttendant View Post
The most handsome TWO men I have ever seen were two police officers responding to an accident near Rome, Italy. They absolutely took my breath away. Both were tall, incredibly well built and simply magnificent examples of handsome men. They were busy working the accident, but I could not take my eyes off them. I saw them 15 years ago but I still remember their beauty.
Men in uniform are so attractive.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:01 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
I'll never forget him. Handsome chiseled features. Nice shoulders, long torso, great arms. Eyes, green, clear and friendly. Face structure hand carved like a fine Michelangelo masterpiece. Mouth, medium full, strong chin and jawline. Full head of sandy brown hair, short tight on the sides. I was walking in my town square when I was a teenage girl. Must have been 1984. He was so handsome I never forgot him after all these years. He was also in a wheelchair.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:09 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
And then there was another guy, saw him at the post office 20+ years ago, he was early 20's, gorgeous, small features, skin natural medium brown. He was French. Super short cut wavy black hair, brown eyes, sharp nose, high cheekbones, perfect hands and fingers. Wore a starched white extra crisp shirt sleeves rolled up the forearm to the elbow. Jeans (worn correctly not slouched around his butt), expensive belt. Had on a gorgeous gold Breitling watch. Foreign UCLA student no doubt. The friends he was talking with were also quite good looking. This guy was very nice to look at, even if I was only stealing quick glimpses, he was standing next to me and I didn't want to seem as if I was staring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty