Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 03:38 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,007,664 times

Advertisements

There's only one muscle that really matters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2014, 04:30 PM

5,132 posts, read 4,481,664 times
I like a tall, slim or medium-sized man with a nice, friendly face.

He does not have to be in great shape with ripped muscles. An excellent physique is not important to me.

Old 02-21-2014, 04:41 PM

11 posts, read 12,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
There's only one muscle that really matters.

hmmmm and what muscle is that

Old 02-21-2014, 05:19 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,384,266 times
Big Muscles are not universally liked. Every woman has a preference.just like men have different preferences for women.

Old 02-21-2014, 05:52 PM

378 posts, read 704,528 times
Face definitely. I'm not going to notice muscles. I may notice a very skinny man, or a very muscular man (both not my cup of tea), but I've always been a face woman.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:00 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,311,226 times
I've never been interested in muscles. In fact, I'm kind of turned off by excessive musculature. I wouldn't say I would be prejudiced against a person because of it, it just wouldn't go on the plus side, especially if he was egotistical about it, which many body builders seem to be.

In fact, I doubt I would be attracted to any man I saw putting gas in his car. I'm taking care of my own car at a gas station. If I saw a guy there who smiled at me and said something pertinent (extra credit for funny) I might pay attention to him. But just to see a well-muscled guy on the street, I would never say, "Gimme a piece of that."

I'm attracted by people who appear intelligent, humorous, reasonably well-dressed, and have good manners and a warm personality. I'm turned off by big egos, slovenliness, an excessive need for attention, and stupidity. Body type and other physical characteristics like height or race have nothing to do with it for me.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:05 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi85 View Post
From a purely physical perspective...
Lets say you see a man at the gas station filling his car.

What attracts you more-face(eyes,smile,hair) or physique(biceps, triceps, abs).

I have asked a similar question before(check my history) because my sister and one of her friends shocked me when they said THEY COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THE MUSCLE CONTENT.

I work out thrice a week and I see, honestly, women clawing over a man with six peck abs and tans. I see it.
Be honest. I am not asking you to answer for all womenhood.
How much do muscle turn you on? Like Stallone and Arnie muscles. Pure protein.
Like Brad Pitt in Troy. Will you faint? Will you just take them home?

From a PURELY PHYSICAL PERSPECTIVE.

Let me see...........

Thrice ..................Not at all, muscle does not mean a good man, it only means a man who works out a lot and has muscles.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:12 PM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Quote:
I'm too busy pumping gas to worry about who else is at the gas station.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:22 PM

16,825 posts, read 17,720,029 times
Quote:

What attracts you more-face(eyes,smile,hair) or physique(biceps, triceps, abs).

I have asked a similar question before(check my history) because my sister and one of her friends shocked me when they said THEY COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THE MUSCLE CONTENT.

I work out thrice a week and I see, honestly, women clawing over a man with six peck abs and tans. I see it.
Be honest. I am not asking you to answer for all womenhood.
How much do muscle turn you on? Like Stallone and Arnie muscles. Pure protein.
Like Brad Pitt in Troy. Will you faint? Will you just take them home?

From a PURELY PHYSICAL PERSPECTIVE.
It is a spectrum, I find anything from slim, and toned, to moderately muscular attractive. Jacked up juiceheads are as unattractive as those lacking completely in muscle tone.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/hicham-go...y-to-muscular/

to Chris Hemsworth in Thor

Old 02-21-2014, 07:30 PM

5,724 posts, read 7,479,027 times
I do not like beef cakey men. I like them tall and slim like Leon or Adam Levine. A beautiful smile and dimples would melt my heart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty