Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2014, 08:34 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,823,278 times

Advertisements

America Ferrera and Chrystle Lightning. So beautiful!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2014, 08:52 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,731,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
America Ferrera and Chrystle Lightning. So beautiful!
Yes, must have been quite some work to turn her into Ugly Betty every day

Old 04-11-2014, 09:20 AM

52 posts, read 77,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
I find women who've had work to be quite pretentious and disgusting. That includes all white women who butcher their lips and other parts. Breast enhancement doesn't bother me as much as the other butcheries.
I'm curious as to why this enhancement doesn't bother you as much. It's still plastic surgery...

Old 04-11-2014, 09:36 AM

13 posts, read 9,670 times
She looks AMAZING <3

Old 04-11-2014, 09:41 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,385,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindowShopper View Post
I'm curious as to why this enhancement doesn't bother you as much. It's still plastic surgery...
Well I'm not a _____ man, I'm a ______ man. So...I personally like women who have smaller chests as it were. 34-36C is ideal IMO. I have no problem with smaller than that, and prefer smaller to bigger. Without question.

I'm more confused when I see women feel the need to get bigger chested, so it still is a bit disconcerting. Other than that I guess I don't have an answer for you.

As it were I think just about all the women I've mentioned in this thread are entirely real, so at least I'm consistent.

Old 04-11-2014, 10:08 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,149,092 times
First off, I want to say that nobody is perfect.
With that being said. Here is my list. Keep in mind looks are subjective and this is all done in fun.

Catherine Zeta Jone
Zoe Saladana
a young Winona Ryder
A young Vanessa Williams

These are just a few and there are so many beautiful people out there. But these women are my ideal.

Old 04-11-2014, 10:37 AM

52 posts, read 77,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
I find women who've had work to be quite pretentious and disgusting. That includes all white women who butcher their lips and other parts. Breast enhancement doesn't bother me as much as the other butcheries.
I think that many of the women that you've mentioned throughout the thread are absolutely beautiful.

But I think that many of the anchors may have small procedures like botox, fillers, and the right makeup, etc. They do it to stay on TV, looking their best and keep the ratings high. I even think that some may have hair extensions to make their hair look fuller, not necessarily longer.

Honestly, I think what I hear you're saying is that you prefer a certain look in a women, but if she's had anything done it has to look natural. There's nothing wrong with that.

That's the sign of a good procedure or surgery is where people say you look refreshed or like yourself, but just better.

Old 04-11-2014, 10:45 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,385,461 times
Quote:
Quote:
I think that many of the women that you've mentioned throughout the thread are absolutely beautiful.

But I think that many of the anchors may have small procedures like botox, fillers, and the right makeup, etc. They do it to stay on TV, looking their best and keep the ratings high. I even think that some may have hair extensions to make their hair look fuller, not necessarily longer.

Honestly, I think what I hear you're saying is that you prefer a certain look in a women, but if she's had anything done it has to look natural. There's nothing wrong with that.

That's the sign of a good procedure or surgery is where people say you look refreshed or like yourself, but just better.
Well it's definitely a turn off to me. That said I guess you're probably right; if they have work and I can't tell I suppose it's not a huge deal.

Fake lips on a woman to me is probably the biggest turn off of all, followed by nose jobs. In general anything that pertains to a woman altering her face surgically is a real turn off to me.

Old 04-11-2014, 11:41 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,926,044 times
Oh, how could I forget Zuzana?!

ZWOW # 45 Big Bang Workout | ZuzkaLight.com - YouTube

Old 04-11-2014, 12:28 PM

686 posts, read 1,230,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Yes!! I run into her a lot. She lives not too far from me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty