Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 07:07 AM

9,556 posts, read 20,801,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
Im not sure, just go out to a nightclub nowadys and look around at the.way a lot of these women are acting today, it makes you wonder what is going on. They are either looking for attention, curious, confused or going the other way competely.
I can't find the article, but basically saw an article saying that because of the way women are portrayed as the sexier gender many women, not surprisingly, are beginning to see women the way men see them. While it might not make them want to munch rug, it gives females a sexual allure. Women are sexualised, and it's that attachment of sexuality to females not males which is largely responsible for this IMO. I've sort of observed this too. I think a lot of it though is women acting up for attention and because they think it's hot. In a lot of trashy music videos you see women making out or grinding against each other because dudes think it's hot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2014, 09:11 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,429,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
I can't find the article, but basically saw an article saying that because of the way women are portrayed as the sexier gender many women, not surprisingly, are beginning to see women the way men see them. While it might not make them want to munch rug, it gives females a sexual allure. Women are sexualised, and it's that attachment of sexuality to females not males which is largely responsible for this IMO. I've sort of observed this too. I think a lot of it though is women acting up for attention and because they think it's hot. In a lot of trashy music videos you see women making out or grinding against each other because dudes think it's hot.
And that makes you feel jealous? Would you prefer it if they looked at you instead?

Old 04-01-2014, 11:04 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
My husband had big hips and legs. Even when he was in the army and working out everyday and at a ideal shape he still had noticeable large hips. It's very hard sometimes to find nice pants that fits. When gaining weight it becomes almost impossible to find anything fashionable.

Old 12-29-2014, 05:24 AM

433 posts, read 405,704 times
Default Not wide hips, but small chests, in men

I accidentally stomped on this thread by looking for "women with big hips" and browsing around I found the following pictures online:

https://warosu.org/fa/image/DxSZAv9T7e5tt3gV27nWXA

http://i56.tinypic.com/2psfwab.jpg

and so i wonder how many people have such body around the world, especially the second pic and how do they feel about themselves, how do they go around living and do they find a female mate etc. Never thought this problem existed before. I do not find these men feminine, just heavy bottom I guess. Feminine would mean enlarged breasts and a second sexual organ perhaps. Wide or narrow hips in men or women is just like contrary to one size fits all, people are just different, but I sure see white hipped men and women almost every day although I think there are no more than 10% of them around. For some reason more of them are around Jews and Middle Easterns and more narrow or flat hipped females are in the East Asia. I would say perhaps not sexy, but quite interesting to look at from anthropologist point of view. The guy in the second photo seems to both slim and fat. The face is not fat nor his head big just his chest is too small for the lower part and the head, perhaps his chest did not develop fully.

Old 12-29-2014, 07:35 AM

17,534 posts, read 39,131,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtocolumbia View Post
I accidentally stomped on this thread by looking for "women with big hips" and browsing around I found the following pictures online:

and so i wonder how many people have such body around the world, especially the second pic and how do they feel about themselves, how do they go around living and do they find a female mate etc. Never thought this problem existed before. I do not find these men feminine, just heavy bottom I guess. Feminine would mean enlarged breasts and a second sexual organ perhaps. Wide or narrow hips in men or women is just like contrary to one size fits all, people are just different, but I sure see white hipped men and women almost every day although I think there are no more than 10% of them around. For some reason more of them are around Jews and Middle Easterns and more narrow or flat hipped females are in the East Asia. I would say perhaps not sexy, but quite interesting to look at from anthropologist point of view. The guy in the second photo seems to both slim and fat. The face is not fat nor his head big just his chest is too small for the lower part and the head, perhaps his chest did not develop fully.
The guy in the second pic looks like he has a serious hormone imbalance - like way too much estrogen - I feel sorry for him, not a good look. The first pic, the guy is slim and you can see it's just his frame. He could work out his upper body and broaden his shoulders to balance it out.

Old 12-29-2014, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
The guy in the second pic looks like he has a serious hormone imbalance - like way too much estrogen - I feel sorry for him, not a good look. The first pic, the guy is slim and you can see it's just his frame. He could work out his upper body and broaden his shoulders to balance it out.
I don't think they can change much, since bones stop growing at puberty. I think they were born that way.

Old 12-29-2014, 09:30 AM

8,632 posts, read 13,000,665 times
When has a woman every said "I'm so attracted to his hips".

Old 12-29-2014, 09:34 AM

8,632 posts, read 13,000,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtocolumbia View Post

and so i wonder how many people have such body around the world, especially the second pic and how do they feel about themselves, how do they go around living and do they find a female mate etc. Never thought this problem existed before. I do not find these men feminine, just heavy bottom I guess.
Are you kidding me? The guy in the 2nd link looks like he is transitioning into another gender.

Old 12-29-2014, 09:46 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Its all about proportion and symmetry. Got big hips? lose some belly and bulk up those shoulders and chest.

Old 12-29-2014, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
Are you kidding me? The guy in the 2nd link looks like he is transitioning into another gender.
Hmmm... maybe, yes... but what I meant was that it does not remind of a female body with the penis (most likely) and the hairy legs...and no boobs... and his chest is way too small for the lower part. Would you get into his body if they gave you a billion bucks? :-) Strangely he posted his face as well. I respect such people who have so much confidence even if they don't look good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty