Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 03:16 PM

1,935 posts, read 4,773,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalizthenix View Post
I must say I'm mesmerised by large boobs, but then I'm "not fair" because "society" says it's wrong..
Men are vilified for saying they like big boobs because, on average, they tend to reduce a woman down to her "sexy parts".

I guess it's all in the way you say it. For example, if you say "big boobs", you've already nullified any chance you ever had of being viewed as anything more than shallow. Try "big breasts" or "a large chest". There HAVE to be guys out there who like big breasts on women because there are a lot of large chested women. Wouldn't be fair if nobody liked them, right?

I like girls with big butts. Always have. I married the best "butt girl" I've ever seen... but I wouldn't have married her if her awesome butt was the only thing going for her. No matter how often I've talked of my preference for a big butt, I've never been accused of being shallow... and I've never been accused of acting too much like a black guy either. It's all in how I say it. I'd say "I like a big butt on a girl" if I was asked about my physical preferences, and I wouldn't get crude... I'd never use the term for rear end that rhymes with "pass", I'd never use goofy synonyms like "ghetto booty", I'd never use sexual innuendos to describe my preference for a big butt... etc. I also never gave physical appearance a lot of airtime. I always talked about personality traits more. People knew that I wasn't after a girl for her body. If you speak respectably and respectfully, and you don't give off the vibe that you're only after the contents of a woman's bra, then your preference for big breasts won't make you look shallow. Trust me - I've known enough women with big breasts. They're on the lookout for guys who are only viewing their "strike zone", and any guy giving attention to such a girl is guilty until proven innocent. Therefore, you must be "innocent".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2014, 03:27 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,626,720 times
Hmmm let me see, I wonder why wet t-shirt contests exist? I'm sure it is so men can admire a woman's intellect and I suppose those women are forced to participate too.

Old 03-19-2014, 03:33 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,752,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaniGypsy View Post
I like girls with big butts. Always have. I married the best "butt girl" I've ever seen... but I wouldn't have married her if her awesome butt was the only thing going for her. No matter how often I've talked of my preference for a big butt, I've never been accused of being shallow... and I've never been accused of acting too much like a black guy either. Therefore, you must be "innocent".
'Cause heaven forbid that happen.

Old 03-19-2014, 11:35 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,664,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
You do not seem to like women at all. As far as boobs hanging out, men start the leering and lewd comments when we are girls. A young girl just discovering her womanhood does not appreciate that type of behavior. It is very hard to deal with when men that you view as father figures look at you as a sexual object when you are very young. As we grow, it is still not appropriate. I should not have to wear what you think is appropriate to keep men from leering. I am sure that you know half the women in America well enough to determine if we are worth considering for a relationship. I am also sure that most women in America would consider your attitude unworthy. What thread do you even think you are on? We are not talking about gender differences, social privilege or economic preference. What do you even mean by economic preference in a country where men still make more than women for performing the same jobs?
I like women fine, I just don't worship them. Women go through life on a "***** pass," being shielded from the consequences of antisocial actions. An excellent example is the subject of this thread. Women expect to be shielded from the consequences of inappropriate sexual displays. Here's a clue for you: If you wander around with your hooters hanging out, it's your problem, not the guy who is looking at you. If you tell hypersexualized teenage divas it's not their fault every man in sight is drooling over them, you are lying to them.

As for economic preference, here are some cold, hard facts about your persecution complex:

Women account for 85% of all consumer purchases including everything from autos to health care:
91% of New Homes
66% PCs
92% Vacations
80% Healthcare
65% New Cars
89% Bank Accounts
93% Food
93 % OTC PharmaceuticalsAmerican women spend about $5 trillion annually…
Over half the U.S. GDP

You don't have to earn the money, you just spend it.

She-conomy » MARKETING TO WOMEN QUICK FACTS

Old 03-20-2014, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
'Cause heaven forbid that happen.
I wouldn't care if people accused me of acting like a black guy. My point is that that is one way in which people tend to downplay or devalue what white people do if they happen to have preferences more in line with those of black people than those of their own race. If the OP doesn't want to have his preferences downplayed or devalued, then he has to approach it from an objective standpoint rather than a sexualized standpoint. It's all in the presentation.

Old 03-20-2014, 07:17 AM

Quote:
I wouldn't care if people accused me of acting like a black guy. My point is that that is one way in which people tend to downplay or devalue what white people do if they happen to have preferences more in line with those of black people than those of their own race. If the OP doesn't want to have his preferences downplayed or devalued, then he has to approach it from an objective standpoint rather than a sexualized standpoint. It's all in the presentation.
Okay now I'm with you. I agree that it is not popular or mainstream for white guys in general to like women with big rear ends. And white women who have them dont particularly feel as proud of them as the typical black or latin woman. However if you can take that "feeling" and apply it across the board. You can understand how it can sometimes feel like being vilified. What some people consider big or too big may be small or just right to a boob man. The same with a big butt. It's just that it is somewhat en vogue right now for some people to outwardly show appreciation for a large rear end. No so much with liking large chests.

Old 03-20-2014, 08:00 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,626,720 times
You know fellas, I have never been able to understand why everything in this country has to always be about race or color, maybe the fact that I come from a caribbean island makes my pespective different. I always admired a woman's assets regardless of her race or color and never thought that liking certain features on a woman was due to a man belonging to a certain race or color ot that liking those features would mean that such man was acting like he was from a race different than his own. It baffles me how men in this country are expected to like only certain things because of their race or color. I think is the stupidest thing in the world and I don't get it. I like what I like and not what society decides that I am supposed to like just because of my race.

Old 03-20-2014, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Okay now I'm with you. I agree that it is not popular or mainstream for white guys in general to like women with big rear ends. And white women who have them dont particularly feel as proud of them as the typical black or latin woman. However if you can take that "feeling" and apply it across the board. You can understand how it can sometimes feel like being vilified. What some people consider big or too big may be small or just right to a boob man. The same with a big butt. It's just that it is somewhat en vogue right now for some people to outwardly show appreciation for a large rear end. No so much with liking large chests.
Oh, I wouldn't say that. I think that large chests have always been in vogue... for centuries at least. The pictorial record seems to back that up.

The funny thing is that, if you read the scientific literature, big breasts are proven to be less sensitive, on the whole, than smaller breasts... and the conclusion is that that's because there are the same number of nerve endings, just spread out over a larger area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
You know fellas, I have never been able to understand why everything in this country has to always be about race or color, maybe the fact that I come from a caribbean island makes my pespective different. I always admired a woman's assets regardless of her race or color and never thought that liking certain features on a woman was due to a man belonging to a certain race or color ot that liking those features would mean that such man was acting like he was from a race different than his own. It baffles me how men in this country are expected to like only certain things because of their race or color. I think is the stupidest thing in the world and I don't get it. I like what I like and not what society decides that I am supposed to like just because of my race.
I don't either, but you have to admit, the various races generally carry certain defining characteristics. When I implied that white guys who like girls with big butts are often accused of trying to act like black guys, I essentially stated that there is a common trend for black guys to like girls with big butts. That makes perfect sense to me, as in my observations, black girls tend to store fat in the butt more so than girls of other races... meaning that if you take, for example, a white girl and a black girl of the same height and weight, chances are the black girl will have a bigger butt and the white girl will have a bigger something else (chest, stomach, etc). Simply put, the way most black girls are built, they tend to have big butts. So, black guys generally like girls with big butts... black girls generally have big butts... seems to work out perfectly. Most white girls, even when they carry fat, won't carry it in the butt predominantly... they'll carry it in the chest or stomach.

I'm not positive that liking certain features on a person of the opposite gender is related to race or ethnicity... but you have to admit, since the races and ethnicities generally have different and unique physical characteristics, it would be perfectly logical for the relevant desires to be similarly different and unique... such that the people of a particular race/ethnicity are predisposed to preferring the physical characteristics most commonly found in opposite-gender specimens of the same race/ethnicity. The evidence shows a relation between the two.

But that's really not the point, I don't think. I was merely saying that I have never had my taste in women with big butts shot down or devalued in that manner. It could have easily happened - it's happened to other people I've known - but I handled the explanation of my desires in such a way that they weren't devalued in any manner. The only manners I can think of in which a white guy's desire for a girl with a big butt would be shot down would be calling it a fetish or calling him a black guy wannabe. I've heard of no others, and I cannot conceive of any others. Nobody has ever stated that they believe my desire for women with big butts is perverse or strange in any way (apart from not understanding it for themselves if they were not of similar tastes), because I have explained it in a way that proves not only that it's legitimate and not a fetish, but also that I look for far more in a woman than the size of her butt. I really don't think my wife would have married me if she thought that the only reason why I liked her was because I was enthralled with what I saw when she bent over facing away from me.

And likewise, the OP must convey that to any woman he'd date. If he likes a big-breasted woman.... great.... as I said, there are quite a few of those out there and they need love too. Whether or not they WANT to have big breasts, they have them and as such they should be admired and loved by any man who would be with such a woman. There are three possibilities for a big-breasted woman - 1) she will have a man who only wants to be with her because of her "nice rack", 2) she will have a man who wants to be with her "in spite of" her physical appearance, 3) she will have a man who wants to be with her for multiple reasons including "because of" her physical appearance. The only good one of those is #3. Every woman no matter what she looks like should have a man who loves her physical appearance. For a big-breasted woman, that means the man must love big breasts. Simply put, the world needs guys like the OP. He just has to explain his tastes in a respectful and respectable way... and he'll avoid all possible detraction.

Old 03-20-2014, 10:37 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,587,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalizthenix View Post
I must say I'm mesmerised by large boobs, but then I'm "not fair" because "society" says it's wrong..

Not my mam, he doesn't care or like big breasts..He a leg man~ ...

Old 03-21-2014, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Oh, I wouldn't say that. I think that large chests have always been in vogue... for centuries at least. The pictorial record seems to back that up.
In vogue in maybe medieval times. High gas ion and Hollywood control what is in today and neither of them appreciates a big bust. Or when they do it stops at D or DD. Anything bigger then that is reserved for peon stars or actresses that won't get anything but bimbo roles. Think about people like Pamela Anderson or Carmen Electra or Diora Baird. Maybe they aren't the best actresses but consider the roles they get. Their are worse actresses that get more varying roles. I am curious to see where Christina Hendricks career goes now that Mad Men is coming to an end.

Look at this article. Why is it titled the way it is? Why does the author think she has to have a reduction? She refuses. WTH? How dare this busty woman refuse to conform with Hollywood ideals.
Sherri Shepherd Refuses to Get a Breast Reduction : People.com Mobile

Janeane Garrafalo supposedly had one so she could quote, "be taken more seriously as a comic." Like dropping one cup size makes that big a difference. But in Hollywood it does. C cup is the maximum.

Quote:
The funny thing is that, if you read the scientific literature, big breasts are proven to be less sensitive, on the whole, than smaller breasts... and the conclusion is that that's because there are the same number of nerve endings, just spread out over a larger area.
I've never heard that, and my wife is a 36GG and doesn't have that issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty