Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 04:01 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,548,343 times

Advertisements

I have always wanted to know whey women buy expensive underware when it is hidden by clothing. I mean, I get it that usually the clothes come off and you want your partner to enjoy the sexy view, but it's not like that happens every day. So I guess I have never gotten why women spend so much money on that stuff. Shoes and clothing I understand better, but panties with skid marks are gross no matter how pretty it may be.

OK, got THAT one off my chest.

Oh yeah, one last thing... Please don't think I don't appreciate sexy underware. I do. But I think almost all things under clothing is sexy- and before anyone throws it in my face, let me say....... wait for it ....... here it comes ........ depending on the color.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2014, 04:05 PM

706 posts, read 1,180,525 times
LOL

I personally don't spend a lot on undies or lingerie.

But the only reason I don't is because it doesn't do much for my husband. His famous line is..."meh....it's nice, now take it off". He prefers naked everytime.

Old 04-18-2014, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten01 View Post
LOL

I personally don't spend a lot on undies or lingerie.

But the only reason I don't is because it doesn't do much for my husband. His famous line is..."meh....it's nice, now take it off". He prefers naked everytime.
Thank you!

I feel vindicated.

That said, I still won't show this thread to wifey.

Old 04-18-2014, 04:07 PM

5,570 posts, read 7,276,394 times
First of all, understand that skid marks are mostly a male phenomenon. Most women I know are flabbergasted that it's so common in their husbands' and boyfriends' underwear. Did no one teach you guys how to clean up back there?

Lots of women buy nice underwear because it makes them feel good. Even if no one can see it. I can attest that I definitely feel better in my "sexy" stuff than in the plain ole' white cottons.

Old 04-18-2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
Lots of women buy nice underwear because it makes them feel good. Even if no one can see it. I can attest that I definitely feel better in my "sexy" stuff than in the plain ole' white cottons.
I can appreciate that.

Old 04-18-2014, 04:24 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,052,526 times
I always wear sexy panties and bras that match! Makes me feel great!

And how many women do you know who EVER get skid marks?????

Old 04-18-2014, 04:25 PM

255 posts, read 407,429 times
I just love wearing them. I am self conscious, so not too many people have seen me in my underwear. I don't care who is going to see it, I've just always love pretty frilly underwear. I've been like this since I was a little girl, and obvious sex wasn't on my mind when I was little. When I was little I hated the plain cotton underwear. It had to have pictures or some kind of decoration or I wouldn't wear them.

Old 04-18-2014, 04:33 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,270,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
I have always wanted to know whey women buy expensive underware when it is hidden by clothing. I mean, I get it that usually the clothes come off and you want your partner to enjoy the sexy view, but it's not like that happens every day. So I guess I have never gotten why women spend so much money on that stuff. Shoes and clothing I understand better, but panties with skid marks are gross no matter how pretty it may be.

OK, got THAT one off my chest.

Oh yeah, one last thing... Please don't think I don't appreciate sexy underware. I do. But I think almost all things under clothing is sexy- and before anyone throws it in my face, let me say....... wait for it ....... here it comes ........ depending on the color.
Because they like pretty underwear?

And skid marks are a dude thing.

We know how to wipe.

Old 04-18-2014, 04:38 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,441,687 times
Pretty underwear (correct spelling, fyi) makes us feel pretty.

Plus, if you're larger than a B cup, well made, supportive bras that last are expensive.

Old 04-18-2014, 05:48 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,245,457 times
For goodness sake -

GIRLS LIKE PRETTY THINGS.

end of.

I could repost this over and over in this forum. People seem to try to make clothing and makeup and nails etc "mean something" but they don't.

Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what girls are made of.

Bling, frills, lace, pretty colours.....heaven for most women.

Like flies to dung. Nature's way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty